Sign in to follow this  
zappyspocket

Castle´s, military bases and stuff.

Hello! i recently started playing Dayz and so far i´ve had a good time, the only problem i have is that i cant find any weapons or ammo in military bases or castles the only weapon i had luck with finding was an AKM but i want to find a DMR sniper rifle or something like that instead, any tips on where i can find it? :D

• Like 1

Castles do not spawn much loot in my experience.

And if you want to snipe like every other wanna be soldier boy, just go to Cherno or Electro, and kill a geared up player.

That's what everyone else does.... why not you too!?

Personally, I collect my gear, through looting.

But yeah, tents at Stary, tents at Berezino.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

Get invovled with a group and that will massively help you. You're welcome to come on our TS3 server and take part in some of our team games. Theres about 25 players online playing right now;

www.bsbnetwork.com/servers

• Like 1

Get invovled with a group and that will massively help you. You're welcome to come on our TS3 server and take part in some of our team games. Theres about 25 players online playing right now;

www.bsbnetwork.com/servers

As of right now im only playing with one other person and i dont trust in other players just yet!

EDIT: i know the person IRL :)

Edited by zappyspocket

Castles do not spawn much loot in my experience.

And if you want to snipe like every other wanna be soldier boy, just go to Cherno or Electro, and kill a geared up player.

That's what everyone else does.... why not you too!?

Personally, I collect my gear, through looting.

But yeah, tents at Stary, tents at Berezino.

I was checking some websites that said that castles spawns the best loot, or well i cant really remember if it said "BEST" or "MOST"

but thanks for the info! ;D

As of right now im only playing with one other person and i dont trust in other players just yet!

EDIT: i know the person IRL :)

I think if you are in TS with those PPL they wouldn't kill you. Even if you don't knwo them IRL. They are a Gamer Community and surly intrested in new PPL. So if you wanna Play in bigger Groups i think you can Join them with no risk's...

btw, Playing in Bigger Groups is More Strategic and Communication needet, but there is alot more you can do ;)

E: Castels are just Common Loot spawns like a Supermarket

Here is the Best Loot Map i found until now ;)

Edited by Lappihuan