Sign in to follow this  
gambla

Tent - Bug or looted ?

Hi,

there are so many threads about tent bugs that i got confused. I lost only some items completely, and other items showed a different number. So i'm sure it was looted, but can it be a bug too ?

cheers,

gam

Tents in 1.7.2.5 only work in their "first save state" meaning the first time you save it, that is what it will contain.

There is a unoffcial fix, that not all servers have installed.

In 1.7.2.6, tents and vehicles are supposedly fixed again (i haven't tested, since my server provider is being slow to update)

Sounds to me like you got looted. I've come across a few tents and as long as they aren't someones glitching tent(obvious duping) I take what I need usually and keep it movin'. For example a buddy and me the other day found some BizonSD mags(and other various weapon magazines) in a tent on top of a hill next to Novy, and just took 3 of the Bizon mags and left. Really one thing I noticed...there is NO SAFE PLACE for tents in this game. Simple as that. Hopefully you didn't lose a bunch of good stuff!

Thanks, maybe my tent wasn't discovered yet. That would save my DayZ-day. Yes, it looks like it kept my first loot that i did put in. Ok, just updating to 1.7.2.6..

Really one thing I noticed...there is NO SAFE PLACE for tents in this game. Simple as that. Hopefully you didn't lose a bunch of good stuff!

Yeah, your're right. Some weeks ago, i gave up using tents the first time. But looting and collecting stuff is the most fun for me, like for many others. I just hope that they will give us something like safe "earth holes". :(

Seems many servers have lost their tents in the last patch, server i am on all has lost them in last 24hrs.

Edited by 14int