Sign in to follow this  
Jackftw

Tales of a butthurt server admin

Im the main admin for this server.

Few Things:

1. Derpy got in a firefight and while it was happening, a guy teleported into it with a large machine gun.

2. One jackass came onto the server and lays over 50 barbwire in about 20 minutes in one location against server rules.

3. The server has global chat enabled, but we don't allow global voice and yet your friend Bane was making an ass of himself in global voice until he got banned.

Nice stream, but since it doesn't show the fight + teleporter and you and your friend are butthurt feel free to go to another private server.

So this settles it people used scripts got banned and Derpy isn't an admin on that server. Thank you bodha for clearing this up.

Edited by RazorsEdge
  • Like 1

Looks bad but I wouldn't condemn him yet seeing as all the important text is blocked out and one of your guys talking there admits to griefing the server with thousands of barbed wire.

Griefing is allowed, sure it is a dick move but it is not cheating.

I fucking love this thread.

Ponyfaggot get's called out on the forums

Suddenly ponyfaggots feel the need to white knight someone with the same obsession as them.

Takes my beans, I don't need them anymore sir, I will now drink delicious salty tears.

[Warned, 2 day suspension - Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy
  • Like 2

Well Asuka wouldn't you try to defend someone you know if they were being wrongly accused. I would but you prob not and as for calling people that watch my little pony, "ponyfaggots", I'd be careful about what you say. On another note if I were a mod and saw this thread was going down hill even after the admin stated his reasoning I'd lock it so nothing else would be said.

Im the main admin for this server.

Few Things:

1. Derpy got in a firefight and while it was happening, a guy teleported into it with a large machine gun.

2. One jackass came onto the server and lays over 50 barbwire in about 20 minutes in one location against server rules.

3. The server has global chat enabled, but we don't allow global voice and yet your friend Bane was making an ass of himself in global voice until he got banned.

Nice stream, but since it doesn't show the fight + teleporter and you and your friend are butthurt feel free to go to another private server.

don't see you offering up anything even close to proof...

No reason to drop the homophobic slur. Have some sense man, I curse but keep your racism and bigotry to yourself (I swear if one person says gay people are not a race I will flip my lid, I said racism AND bigotry and it would fall in the bigotry category). Other than that I have no idea what is up with the strange obsession with My Little Pony is (especially by straight males), but to each his own I am sure plenty of people question my love of a mod that is broken and full of scripters.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

Jesus, the guy is having some problems to deal with, and not only that, hes trying to get another meet-up underway by this weekend. If you think hes being so 'butthurt', why are you posting something that would seem irrelevant to everyone else?

Seriously, Razors edge coming in here to defend derpy is because they are friends and he knows derpy. Now putting all accusations aside, there is hundreds of servers to play on, yet you come here and make a post that no one can do anything about since this is a PRIVATE server, so what did you try to get out of this? that his server will be a cold desolate place because of a topic on a forum that more then half of day z members don't even browse? Yeah that'll happen. Honestly, they might lose what, 5 players? You gotta realize something, no one really cares. the mods have to deal with so much more important things then some accusation on some admin on some private server. I for one don't care. Not a single bit. Enjoy the other servers. you've probably played at least 3 different ones by the time I post this.

who was being racist?

I hate you. Kidding but you had to be difficult huh? Was just saying people can insult bronies in plenty of other ways without resorting to bigotry in this case. In general people should avoid being racist assholes and/or bigoted assholes, other than that it is all fair game and we can all just be normal assholes.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

Your evidence is still shaky and therefore inconclusive.

Reminder: personal attacks will be dealt with appropriately.

Closed.