Sign in to follow this  
Jackftw

Tales of a butthurt server admin

One of our very own active forum posters has been a very butthurt server admin.

I'm not going to mention his name, or call him out, but his name does rhyme with herpy dooves.

His server has side chat, and this is where all the butthurtness went down.

Here is the transcript as I can remember it... eh hem..

''Herpy dooves was killed''

SERVER RESTART

''My Hero: hahaha i killed him at the airfield and he restarted the server hahahaha''

''My Hero has been kicked by battleye client: admin ban''

Restarting a server, and banning his killer because he's butthurt over death. Too funny.

• Like 13

One of our very own active forum posters has been a very butthurt server admin.

I'm not going to mention his name, or call him out, but his name does rhyme with herpy dooves.

His server has side chat, and this is where all the butthurtness went down.

Here is the transcript as I can remember it... eh hem..

''Herpy dooves was killed''

SERVER RESTART

''My Hero: hahaha i killed him at the airfield and he restarted the server hahahaha''

''My Hero has been kicked by battleye client: admin ban''

Restarting a server, and banning his killer because he's butthurt over death. Too funny.

Hard to believe. Prove it.

Hard to believe. Prove it.

My friend was livestreaming the whole thing. I will post the video once he's done broadcasting.

Hour and a half later. No sign of Butthurt Admin video.

Still broadcasting homie. Can't get the video link until the broadcast is over <3

It will come eventually.

I came in here expecting a show, not a short excerpt.

Provide more details, man!

Well seeing as that was Lingor island the DayZ team has no jurisdiction about what goes on. It's a private server, all Lingor islands are private.

Edit: And also he would be playing with his clan tag I'm sure he wouldn't just be named Derpy Hooves. Man I could make a huge list of what is wrong with this. If he was an admin it would clearly say *admin* next to the name and no one has that. Server restarts are random and when people spam barbed wire causing graphic glitches you can bet your ass there will be a restart very soon to try and get rid of them. Also we don't know who was running the server or the viewpoint of the guy that killed said "admin". If he (admin) was looking at the guy shooting at him and got his nametag then there was an admin kick then this thread would be safe. But on the other hand anyone could also have Derpy Hooves as a name, all you do is go to profiles and create a new one with whatever name you want. So really the Derpy on the forums might not be the one that was on at that exact time.

Edited by RazorsEdge

Well seeing as that was Lingor island the DayZ team has no jurisdiction about what goes on. It's a private server, all Lingor islands are private.

Edit: and also he would be playing with his clan tag I'm sure he wouldn't just be named Derpy Hooves.

He made a topic a while back bitching about how terrible ''Viylair'' servers were, and the server we encountered this guy on was a Viylair server... and he was the admin... Coincidence? I don't think so.

Looks bad but I wouldn't condemn him yet seeing as all the important text is blocked out and one of your guys talking there admits to griefing the server with thousands of barbed wire.

Thousands of barbed wire was him just exaggerating. Everyone was talking earlier about hoarding our inventories with barbed wire and laying them around. I assume that's what he did :P

Yet again Lingor Island is private it doesn't matter which server he's running. Rocket and team can't do anything about it seeing as it's not an actual DayZ chernarus map and not connected to the hive. So this argument is pointless and are just posting it for postings sake. If you want to play on your own Lingor map without anything going wrong and be your own boss. Go download the map, buy a server, and play it. Problem solved. All posts about Lingor Island admin abuse is just hilarious, like the devs could actually ban them from the hive when they aren't a part of it from the start. lol

Yet again Lingor Island is private it doesn't matter which server he's running. Rocket and team can't do anything about it seeing as it's not an actual DayZ chernarus map and not connected to the hive. So this argument is pointless and are just posting it for postings sake. If you want to play on your own Lingor map without anything going wrong and be your own boss. Go download the map, buy a server, and play it. Problem solved. All posts about Lingor Island admin abuse is just hilarious, like the devs could actually ban them from the hive when they aren't a part of it from the start. lol

I have a feeling that if I were on your server right now you would've restarted it, banned me.

My post has nothing to do with getting his server revoked. If you're a shitty admin that controls a server like a butthurt 12 year old, then it deserves to be known.

Edited by Jackftw
  • Like 4

I have a feeling that if I were on your server right now you would've restarted it, banned me.

My post has nothing to do with getting his server revoked. If you're a shitty admin that controls a server like a butthurt 12 year old, then it deserves to be known.

^This

beans for you!

So none of this matters, yet you're so quick to come on here and post excuse after excuse for Derpy?

Fucking bronies.

• Like 2

Love, friendship, and blind loyalty even if your bro is a dirty, lying, server restarting POS? It is the pony way!

• Like 1

While I agree that shite admins should be shamed you dont really provide enough proof

Consider this scenario

Mr 6000 Barbed Wire hacked and spawned masses of wire all over server then for the "lulz" kills herpes hooves

From what is said and the text being blocked that or many other scenarios are possible

So you may know the truth of the events but theres 2 sides to any story and your side is not showing all the information, without that information we really have no right to judge and you really shouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops.

While I agree that shite admins should be shamed you dont really provide enough proof

Consider this scenario

Mr 6000 Barbed Wire hacked and spawned masses of wire all over server then for the "lulz" kills herpes hooves

From what is said and the text being blocked that or many other scenarios are possible

So you may know the truth of the events but theres 2 sides to any story and your side is not showing all the information, without that information we really have no right to judge and you really shouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops.

If you could see chat, it would only put HIM in a worse position. The whole time he was just whining and complaining about how he can ''do whatever (he) wants (he) doesn't give a shit about losing his server''.

Im the main admin for this server.

Few Things:

1. Derpy got in a firefight and while it was happening, a guy teleported into it with a large machine gun.

2. One jackass came onto the server and lays over 50 barbwire in about 20 minutes in one location against server rules.

3. The server has global chat enabled, but we don't allow global voice and yet your friend Bane was making an ass of himself in global voice until he got banned.

Nice stream, but since it doesn't show the fight + teleporter and you and your friend are butthurt feel free to go to another private server.

• Like 2