so yea basickly i logged in, and ran to chern, i went for the firstation and shot this guy shooting at me first, i went up looting him and this is what i got -1 pic

than i ran all the way to berenzino, found a camo suit -> i left and went offline, next day i joined a server and this is my luck-pic 2

im really happy atm

so yea basickly i logged in' date=' and ran to chern, i went for the firstation and shot this guy shooting at me first, i went up looting him and this is what i got -1 pic than i ran all the way to berenzino, found a camo suit -> i left and went offline, next day i joined a server and this is my luck-pic 2 im really happy atm[/quote']

It happens. Sorry for your loss, and all, but if you had searched the forums, you would know that the outfits are bugged and cause you to spawn in the ocean from time to time.

So, yeah. Sorry.

hehe funny story there...

you know what they say - easy come easy go :D

The Debug Sea, causing the water level to rise from tears and all the great gear sitting at the bottom.

*EDIT

Can you switch back to a survivor outfit and lose the chance of spawning in the ocean?

Yes.

i made my account today on the forum, so havent rly gotten the chance to look, this has happend once before, with a skin aswell.. damn, thaught my char was fully decked, but guess the skin was a minus.. well thx now i know that