Sign in to follow this  
Robot Talk

Official, Organized, Fun, and Competitive Clan (wRt)

New Application Process - Please Read

Hello fellow DayZ players. This is Robot (Senior Director) from We R Therapists (wRt). If anyone is interested in joining a clan that is organized and competitive than check out our website below.

Things wRt offers

• Strong community with a unique website
  • TeamSpeak Server Communication
  • 18+ Serious Gamers who know how to have fun
  • Competitive Ranking Structure
  • Future Squads in Multiple Servers
  • Private Server Access with advanced security to prevent playing with hackers
  • Plus Much More!

Check out our website for more information. Be sure to register and post an application via the navigation panel.

Click Here or go to http://wRtClan.Com

Edited by Robot Talk
  • Like 2

Username: Bestwórld

Why do you want to join WeRtherapists? Because I need a clan/group of people to play with :>

How many hours do you play DayZ on a weekly basis? 40+ Hours.

Do you have teamspeak? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of this clan? Yes.

Anything else you're willing to add? Well, I'm a sniper. I primarily use the DMR/SVD Camo because they are my favorite guns, I have 1k+ Meter kills, I have -2.03M humanity, and I'm a pretty good shot, I'm also good in CQB.

Also, It will not let me join your TS3 server

Edited by Raikubest

Username: Bestwórld

Why do you want to join WeRtherapists? Because I need a clan/group of people to play with :>

How many hours do you play DayZ on a weekly basis? 40+ Hours.

Do you have teamspeak? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of this clan? Yes.

Anything else you're willing to add? Well, I'm a sniper. I primarily use the DMR/SVD Camo because they are my favorite guns, I have 1k+ Meter kills, I have -2.03M humanity, and I'm a pretty good shot, I'm also good in CQB.

Also, It will not let me join your TS3 server

Nice application. I just edited the post with the port number of the TS3. From this point on you just need to chill with us and if you like us and we like you then we're good to go.

Do you have to be from the US to apply for this? Im from the UK, looking for players.

We have a few players from Europe. As long as you're good with the time difference.

Edited by Robot Talk

Username/Handle: Mr Bojangles

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: I want to be apart of a team and have some fun on DayZ with other people rather than running solo all the time

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: Depends what i have planned. I work nightshifts but i am able to play at work

- Do you Teamspeak?: I have teamspeak but i havent used it yet

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Ive killed people before on the game, no problem with it.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Just wanna have fun and enjoy the game even more than i already do.

Username/Handle: Mr Bojangles

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: I want to be apart of a team and have some fun on DayZ with other people rather than running solo all the time

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: Depends what i have planned. I work nightshifts but i am able to play at work

- Do you Teamspeak?: I have teamspeak but i havent used it yet

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Ive killed people before on the game, no problem with it.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Just wanna have fun and enjoy the game even more than i already do.

Nice application. Checkout our teamspeak info in the original post. Once you get in TS3 talk to a leader and we'll tell you what you need to do next.

yo still recruiting guys, already have about 10 members we stop recruiting at around 15

Are you accepting newer players? This sounds like a clan my buddy and I would be very interested in but we have only been playing for 4 days. We've been gaming cooperatively for over 10 years and have a few pretty impressive gaming feats in our history. We are learning fast and once we really get the hang of it we are a force to be reckoned with. More skilled players at our side could lead to some very intense situations. Let me know if still being in the learning stage would be a big deal, if not I'll apply shortly.

Are you accepting newer players? This sounds like a clan my buddy and I would be very interested in but we have only been playing for 4 days. We've been gaming cooperatively for over 10 years and have a few pretty impressive gaming feats in our history. We are learning fast and once we really get the hang of it we are a force to be reckoned with. More skilled players at our side could lead to some very intense situations. Let me know if still being in the learning stage would be a big deal, if not I'll apply shortly.

please apply both of you, we have been playing since the mod released so we would be glad to help you guys out. Edited by SwisheR

- Username/Handle: "Chris" in game right now. Normally Lbox but havnt figured out if I can change that without starting over.

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Been doing the lone wolf survivor for so long, I was considering letting myself die just to make things interesting. Decided to try grouping up instead, putting my gear to work.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 3-4

- Do you Teamspeak?: Have it installed, havnt used it yet

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Blood in, blood out holmes.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Looking for a group with a good balance between having fun and not getting your head blown off. Also, I am in Canada and play mostly at night.

- Username/Handle: "Chris" in game right now. Normally Lbox but havnt figured out if I can change that without starting over.

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Been doing the lone wolf survivor for so long, I was considering letting myself die just to make things interesting. Decided to try grouping up instead, putting my gear to work.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 3-4

- Do you Teamspeak?: Have it installed, havnt used it yet

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Blood in, blood out holmes.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Looking for a group with a good balance between having fun and not getting your head blown off. Also, I am in Canada and play mostly at night.

kk brohan join teamspeak

- Username/Handle: Vrael

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: For a skilled group of players who know how to kick back (drunk DayZ as mentioned is quickly becoming a favorite activity)

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: Weekdays 3-6hrs a night, weekends can vary but I can burn 12hrs on this game on a Saturday pretty easily

- Do you Teamspeak?: I have it, I have rarely used it but I have it

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Before, during, and after. PvP is a lifestyle

- Anything else you would like to add?: Newer player so still lacking some knowledge of the game but hardcore gamer and Z-day enthusiast so this game feels like it was made for me. If I can't be online I'm thinking about what to try when I get online. Hoping to find a like-minded group of gamers to chat with and game with.

PS I'll have my buddy apply when I talk to him after work. ty

- Username/Handle: niggerfast

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Looking for a synchronized group, tired of ragtag squad disasters.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily *basis?: >2

- Do you Teamspeak?: yes

- Do you have a microphone?: yes

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: this is a PVP clan, right?

- Anything else you would like to add?: I'd make a bootyful chopper pilot sometime, I think. I've put my hours in on ARMA, I can fly like a baus.

- Username/Handle: Morgoth

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Tired of running alone in the forest/ city getting shot down, wanna get into a more serious group of people and get something done.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily *basis?: 3-6

- Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Yes, during it and after.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Know how to use my gun

Edited by Morgoth

- Username/Handle: marZ

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Looking for a quality squad to have fun and enjoy some team play.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: some days 10+ some days less

- Do you Teamspeak?: Yes

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Im relatively new to DayZ but i enjoy the pvp aspect of the game, i prefer counter sniping, and generally leave the fresh players alone unless they try and engage me.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Im a White Jamaican :)

- Username/Handle: Vrael

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: For a skilled group of players who know how to kick back (drunk DayZ as mentioned is quickly becoming a favorite activity)

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: Weekdays 3-6hrs a night, weekends can vary but I can burn 12hrs on this game on a Saturday pretty easily

- Do you Teamspeak?: I have it, I have rarely used it but I have it

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Before, during, and after. PvP is a lifestyle

- Anything else you would like to add?: Newer player so still lacking some knowledge of the game but hardcore gamer and Z-day enthusiast so this game feels like it was made for me. If I can't be online I'm thinking about what to try when I get online. Hoping to find a like-minded group of gamers to chat with and game with.

PS I'll have my buddy apply when I talk to him after work. ty

Nice application just hit us up on teamspeak and we'll get to know you.

- Username/Handle: niggerfast

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Looking for a synchronized group, tired of ragtag squad disasters.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily *basis?: >2

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: this is a PVP clan, right?

- Anything else you would like to add?: I'd make a bootyful chopper pilot sometime, I think. I've put my hours in on ARMA, I can fly like a baus.

You sound good for our clan. HIt us up on the teamspeak.

- Username/Handle: Morgoth

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Tired of running alone in the forest/ city getting shot down, wanna get into a more serious group of people and get something done.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily *basis?: 3-6

- Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Yes, during it and after.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Know how to use my gun

I see you've already joined our teamspeak so you're good to go. Swisher has already told you what you need to do so it's all good.

- Username/Handle: marZ

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Looking for a quality squad to have fun and enjoy some team play.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: some days 10+ some days less

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Im relatively new to DayZ but i enjoy the pvp aspect of the game, i prefer counter sniping, and generally leave the fresh players alone unless they try and engage me.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Im a White Jamaican :)

Haha we could use a white jamaican in our clan :P

Nice application just hit up our teamspeak and we'll give ya the run down.

- Username/Handle: Sudden.Chaos

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Friend of Marz, said it was pretty cool.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 3+

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: I pretty much am ruthless... after being killed so many times, I usually shoot first, and ask questions second.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Semper Fi

- Username/Handle: Sudden.Chaos

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Friend of Marz, said it was pretty cool.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 3+

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: I pretty much am ruthless... after being killed so many times, I usually shoot first, and ask questions second.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Semper Fi

Nice application. I see you're in teamspeak now so it's all good.

- Username/Handle: [sP] Pinks

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Looking for a solid group of players that arn't five years old, hopefully this it is.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 3 - 8 hrs. (Depends if I work and stuff.)

- Do you have a microphone? Yes

:

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?:

Yes

- Anything else you would like to add?: I'm usually really quiet and hardly talk and what not, don't take me as offensive and stuff I just don't have much to say unless it pretains to the game at hand. (I generally scout for a fireteam as well, though I'm capable of playing a more team based role as well.)

Double ...Err whoops we can use this as a bump?

Edited by Pinks

1. - Username/Handle: Sam
    - Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: I would like to join a bandit clan and play with fellow bandits. I also think i can contribute alot as i have been playing dayz for over 3 months
    - How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 5
    - Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Of course.
    - Anything else you would like to add?: I have been playing for over 3 months as i have mentioned earlier. I know the requirements are 18+ but i am mature for my age and i think i would make a good addition to the team. I can play any role from recon to assault.

Username/Handle: ajackyl, but you can call me greg

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: I'd like to kill people and take their stuff.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 3 to 4 hours if people are playing or willing to play.

- Do you have a microphone?:Yes

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Yes as long as you let me camp the coast to do it.

- Anything else you would like to add?: i have a belly button

- Username/Handle: [sP] Pinks

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Looking for a solid group of players that arn't five years old, hopefully this it is.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 3 - 8 hrs. (Depends if I work and stuff.)

- Do you have a microphone? Yes

:

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?:

Yes

- Anything else you would like to add?: I'm usually really quiet and hardly talk and what not, don't take me as offensive and stuff I just don't have much to say unless it pretains to the game at hand. (I generally scout for a fireteam as well, though I'm capable of playing a more team based role as well.)

Sounds good, and we aren't a bunch of 5 year olds. Guaranteed :P

checkout our TS3

- Username/Handle: Sam

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: I would like to join a bandit clan and play with fellow bandits. I also think i can contribute alot as i have been playing dayz for over 3 months

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 5

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Of course.

- Anything else you would like to add?: I have been playing for over 3 months as i have mentioned earlier. I know the requirements are 18+ but i am mature for my age and i think i would make a good addition to the team. I can play any role from recon to assault.

Well we sometimes make exceptions for age. If we think you're chill than we'll let you in. Check out our TS3 and we'll let you know what to do next.

Username/Handle: ajackyl, but you can call me greg

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: I'd like to kill people and take their stuff.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 3 to 4 hours if people are playing or willing to play.

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Yes as long as you let me camp the coast to do it.

- Anything else you would like to add?: i have a belly button

I see you've already joined the teamspeak. So not much needs to be said.

Edited by Robot Talk

Username/Handle: Knight Wing

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Looking for a new group to play DayZ with

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: Around 4 hours a night and weekends a bit more

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: Yes but I don't shoot new players.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Look forward to playing with you guys

Edited by Knight Wing

- Username/Handle: n00ge

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: on the same page

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: i work mon-fri mornings (so any normal time)

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: fuck yes

- Anything else you would like to add?: gear: http://i.imgur.com/1H1Wb.png