Sign in to follow this  
Vopo

My legs are broken.

I only started playing last night, but I've managed to get a weapon and some loot out of Electro, but as I left my tower to leave town I fell and broke my leg. thankfully I am still on a roof, so I can hide from zombies, but I have no way of fixing myself. Is there any kind person out there who would kindly fix me up? I'd love you forever, and you could have my AKM, (although it has no ammo).

Please :(

[EDIT] XxSC4RECR0WxX saved me, bloody legend.

Edited by Vopo

If you are in Elektro, I'd make a crawl for the medical building on the east side. If you bite it, it's no big deal. You have to get used to dying and re-equipping in this game. Never get married to your gear, because you probably won't have it long at first.

Or, look for one of the medics in the other forums...good luck either way!

• Like 2

Jump out of the building and kill urself. Even if you managed to get to the hospital and get a morphine, being a new player, most likely you will get killed around the corner.

Jump out of the building and kill urself. Even if you managed to get to the hospital and get a morphine, being a new player, most likely you will get killed around the corner.

He could atleast TRY to survive, doesn't he? ;)

• Like 2

He could atleast TRY to survive, doesn't he? ;)

Oh by all means but...... you and me both know whats gonna happen, specially being a new player.

• Like 1

Oh by all means but...... you and me both know whats gonna happen, specially being a new player.

I most certainly know what you mean, happened to me a lot of times. Still, the physical stuff that happens to you in these situations is just...Incredible! Got my legs snapped in Elektro at a 58/70 server. I was scared shitless but I crawled through the whole city and getting some morphium. Luck may be or may not be on your side.

I most certainly know what you mean, happened to me a lot of times. Still, the physical stuff that happens to you in these situations is just...Incredible! Got my legs snapped in Elektro at a 58/70 server. I was scared shitless but I crawled through the whole city and getting some morphium. Luck may be or may not be on your side.

Crawling thru Elektro on a 70 player server LMAO. Hell no! lol