PixelatedBartek

How to stay in a "surrender" position?

Hello survivors.

I'm curious about the "surrender" position when your character places his hands on the head because I'm never able to "hold it" ?

My avatar always does this for like a second and then returns to the normal position, God I hope this makes any sense.

I was able to keep my character in this position but I have no idea how I did that.

Any suggestions?

Did you try double tapping the command?

I have no idea what the command is for this, but double tapping seems to be the way of toggling things.

Edited by Ipurgepeople

You need to be entirely unarmed for it to stay in position. No primary, no sidearm.

• Like 1

I'm not familiar with this command, but I might suggest that instead of doing this, BEFORE you get caught, double tap left ctrl to lower your weapon. This makes you seem a bit more friendly, and people won't shoot you when you look at them. Though I will look into this when I have the chance, and if I have an answer, I'll return.

9/10 DayZ players don't know a raised weapon from a lowered one - good luck!

I was about to say that, i mean they will prolly shoot first then check if u had ur weapon lowered later anyways lol

• Like 1

if you continue to tap the command it works, i mean, you don't take your weapon continuing to bring your hands to the head

Hold the free-look button to hold your hand up

Edited by Airetam

you must be french

Good one. But watch the Admins might think it's 'discriminatory', and delete this or give you warning points...

Good one. But watch the Admins might think it's 'discriminatory', and delete this or give you warning points...

ehh, life goes on