DukeRottingFace

Need Medical assistance? Medics in Training can help!

In need of a blood transfusion somewhat close to Elektro, apparently standing in front of a bus screaming "You shall not pass!" in direct chat then shooting out the wheels makes the people in the bus swarm out like angry ants.. I'm at ~2200 blood, and lost over -30k humanity from that incident. Can provide antibiotics to whoever helps me out :P

In need of a blood transfusion somewhat close to Elektro, apparently standing in front of a bus screaming "You shall not pass!" in direct chat then shooting out the wheels makes the people in the bus swarm out like angry ants.. I'm at ~2200 blood, and lost over -30k humanity from that incident. Can provide antibiotics to whoever helps me out :P

im currently helping someone but! if no one has helped you by time im done i would be happy to help you!

I'm currently outside of Elektro if you're still waiting on help.

I'm currently outside of Elektro if you're still waiting on help.

I am, yes, however this is your only post on the forum and I'd rather wait for somebody I'd consider more trustworthy ;)

I need help in NWAF I didnt run into another player i was hit once by a zombie and broke my leg i shot the zombies and aggroed the whole airfield and then passed out so i exited the server i just need an epi pen nothing else any help would be greatly appreciated

problem: I have low blood, no bandage, plenty of meat willing to use it.

server: N/A currently offline will go to any server

Daring rescue needed. i will need blood, morphine, painkillers, and possibly epi-pen and food and water.

i am at the bottom of the control towers' outside stairs at the nw airfield

Daring rescue needed. i will need blood, morphine, painkillers, and possibly epi-pen and food and water.

i am at the bottom of the control towers' outside stairs at the nw airfield

Do you still need assistance? PM me

Need assistance.

I am my squads medic, but we got cut off from each other, i have lots of supplies but i need a transfusion. I last logged off at a power station outside of cherno. PM me for more info please

EDIT

medical assistance no longer needed, i have regrouped with my squad and will be reciving medical attention through them.

Edited by minidoom

Medic in training, im available in the North East.

For help, PM with location, server and condition.

Edited by Sturmgeist

problem: low blood/ transfusion

server: N/A currently offline will go to any server

steam: PaterSalad

I'm also very interested in being a Medic/ Bodygaurd myself.

Please help when you can.

Just aquired bloodbags, just need a transfusion. Please Help!

Edited by JakePate

Antibiotics needed to fight infecton (coughing randomly but not shaking)

I am currently to the east of pogorevka near the deer stands

currently offline \ will goto any server

Happy to give whatever i have that you might need in return

i have private vent server which i will pm details of to medic, i also have skype

For those asking for blood bags i currently have 3, 2 of which i will happily give to others if needed once i get rid of my infection as i dont want to infect anyone else if i can help it

NO LONGER REQUIRE HELP.

i found 2 guys in game who had very little and gave them everything i had, afterwards they kindly put me out of my misery, infection killed ;)

Edited by volvogamer

Im also a Medic In Training, North East area. If you need my help send me a message with your location, the server and your condition.

Need blood, in Cherno, in an APT Building. I think i also need morphine (not sure" After fighting off a horde of zombies, i tried to bandage myself then log out, when i logged in i have red health, bleeding, and a long Pass Out timer. Please message!

Need blood, in Cherno, in an APT Building. I think i also need morphine (not sure" After fighting off a horde of zombies, i tried to bandage myself then log out, when i logged in i have red health, bleeding, and a long Pass Out timer. Please message!

Still in need of help? I can help

I would really appreciate some help @ the nw-airfield. I'm pretty low on blood and have no blood bag :/

I would really appreciate some help @ the nw-airfield. I'm pretty low on blood and have no blood bag :/

Still need help?? PM me

In Balota airfield, need a blood transfusion, keep passing out rapidly and cant get to safety.

I'm no medic myself but I am willing to lend a hand to medics and provide support/bodyguard so if medic is looking for a service like that PM me or add me on steam: Intenzifier for more details. I'm looking to get more experience in the bodyguard service and maybe join TMW.