spex

[Vi 400 USA] Official Thread - Takistan / Lingor / Chernarus - Super Active Admin - 3 Servers

Vi 400 Takistan, Chernarus & Lingor

ViLayer Private Hive

Public Teamspeak

IP: 173.192.87.54

Port: 3415

Please post any issues, complaints, suggestions, or hacker reports in this thread. Alternatively, you can add BarryCarey66 on Steam or join our Teamspeak.

--==Announcements==--

September 20th - We have brought our 3rd server online. This server is currently dedicated to Takistan. It's another 40 Slot server on ViLayer's hive. However, this server has a twist. We've had a friend provide us with several tanks on the map. We are currently the only Takistan server that offers tanks. In addition to this, we will be doing an "Heavy Armor" event this weekend. 10 or more broken tanks will be added to the map for 1 day only. Keep an eye on our news section for more details.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 14th - We have changed our Chernarus server over to Takistan. This server will now be switching back and forth between the two maps. If you have not given Takistan a try, please do so. It's a great addition to DayZ. Our Takistan server features 80 vehicles and has an admin constant watching the logs. This leads to extremely fast hacker response time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 11th - We have switched our second server over to Lingor. It is currently running in Veteran mode with 30 vehicle spawns. Due to this being the first run of Lingor, all vehicles are currently up for grabs. This server offers the same features as our Chernarus server, which include 24 hours of daytime, aggressive anti-hacking, admins always on duty, regular restarts, and a public Teamspeak. We welcome everyone to come try our Vi 400 Lingor server and get themselves a vehicle.

September 10th - Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Vi 400 Utes server, we will be postponing the switch to Lingor until further notice. This server has quickly become one of the most popular Utes servers out there. We welcome everyone to come give Utes a try. Feedback from the current player base has been very positive. We restart the server every 45 minutes to ensure load times remain quick regardless of the server population. Come give it a go!

September 9th - Our Vi 400 Utes server will be switching to Lingor on Monday, September 10th. This will mark the first switch to Lingor for this server. This means all vehicles will be fresh spawns.

September 8th - We brought our second 40 slot server online. This server will rotate between Utes, Lingor and Takistan. It is currently running Utes, a PVP map with 4 heli crash sites, several military spawns and vehicles. It offers a fast paced PVP experience for those looking for some excitement.

--==Current Servers==--

Vi 400 Chernarus

Full Name: DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.6/96895) - (UTC-4) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) - USA | 24/7 Daytime | Active Admins | Public TS3 | Team rS | --==Vi 400==--

DayZ Version: 1.7.2.6

Arma 2 Version: 96584

Slots: 40

Vehicles: 30

IP: 199.19.106.188:2332

b_560x95.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vi 400 Lingor

Full Name: DayZLingor - (0.34/96895) - (UTC-4) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) - 24/7 DAYTIME | ACTIVE ADMINS | US SERVER | Team rS --== Vi 400 ==--

Vehicles: 30

IP: 209.222.89.58:2372

b_560x95.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vi 400 Takistan

Full Name: DayZTakistan - 1.2 - (UTC-4) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) - | 24/7 Daytime | Active Admins | USA | Public Teamspeeak | Team rS | 80 Vehicles! | --== Vi 400 ==--

Vehicles: 80

IP: 209.222.102.178:2342

b_560x95.png

Features:

• ViLayer's Private Hive
  • 30 Vehicle Spawns
  • Always Day
  • Tents & Vehicle Save
  • Aggressive Anti-Hacking Measures
  • Fast Loading
  • No Duping
  • 24/7 Admins
  • Public Teamspeak

--==About ViLayer's Hive==--

Over the last couple weeks, ViLayer has assembled the largest private hive available on DayZ. The team is hard at work fixing may of the common DayZ problems and implementing new features. Some of these fixes and features include duping, tent/vehicle saving, load times and adding new maps.

One major benefit of playing on ViLayer's hive is the removal of the red tape that binds admins on the public hive. We are allowed more freedom in combating hackers. This means we're able to ban hackers instantly instead of worrying about repercussions due to the public hive's protocol.

The ViLayer Development team has also implemented the Battleye filters from the Community Ban List. These filters are automatically updated with every server restart to ensure the best possible filtering of hackers.

The ViLayer hive is THE LARGEST private hive available for DayZ. Servers are being added at an incredible rate. Simply search for any of these 3 terms in DayZ Commander to view the servers: DayZChernarus, DayZLingor, DayZUtes.

All servers on the hive are connected together so you're able to jump between all servers on the same map and keep your character.

If you would like to host your own server on their hive, visit www.vilayer.com. A 40 slot server is $37.50 with coupon code 25%OFFGS

--==Hacker Wall-O-Shame==--

KING-3ZIZ - Spawned a heli

​LooNiE - Artillery Strike

NoahMercy11 - Artillery Strike

ZIMOS - Spawning tons of Grenades

+FoxHound+ - Artillery Strike

WazKeef - Artillery Strike

Brian - Spawning crap

Edited by barrycarey

Lol, yup, it's like playing Bash-a-Mole, but I don't get a prize. :(

OP updated to make it more inline with other server threads in this section.

Why did you move this thread? There is Alot of post just like this one advertising and supporting Vilayers servers that were not moved.

Moved to the Private Hive Discussion forum

Do you plan on moving all the other private hive server threads in Server General?

Why did you move this thread? There is Alot of post just like this one advertising and supporting Vilayers servers that were not moved.

Because it is about private servers and nothing but private servers. It was hard to justify keeping it in an official DayZ forum.

Do you plan on moving all the other private hive server threads in Server General?

I haven't seen any that did not also advertise official Hive servers, but I don't spend a lot of time in the server area so all those other threads just might have eluded me.

If you see any, you are welcome to use the report button.

Edited by Max Planck

Do I need to manually install the maps to play on Utes or Takistan servers like this, like I had to for Lingor?

You don't not to for Utes. It's part of Arma already. Just play like normal.

I'm not sure about Takistan yet. It has not been released.

Update news in OP and added our first hacker to the 'Hacker Wall-O-Shame'

On one of the Utes servers, everyone in the server was teleported into the middle of the ocean, with no land in sight.

After disconnecting, I spawn in the sea on every Utes server and I am unable to kill myself or respawn in any way.

Is there some way I can respawn? Perhaps an admin could edit a database entry, or something?

I'm really out of options here and I find the Utes experience to be quite enjoyable.

On one of the Utes servers, everyone in the server was teleported into the middle of the ocean, with no land in sight.

After disconnecting, I spawn in the sea on every Utes server and I am unable to kill myself or respawn in any way.

Is there some way I can respawn? Perhaps an admin could edit a database entry, or something?

I'm really out of options here and I find the Utes experience to be quite enjoyable.

That really sucks man. I'm glad you liked it until that point.

There's nothing I can do personally. However, tell me your in game name and I'll contact ViLayer and see if there's anything they can do. If you don't want to post your name in public, shoot me a PM.

In the meantime, give our Chernarus server a try. It's a pretty new server so there's still a bunch of vehicles around.

IGN is Grazhny Bratchny, same as forum name.

Thank you for helping.

Cool thanks. I'll track down your GUID and see what they can do.

Utes - No rules?

Tried out your Utes, but LOL.

I only played one Utes before yours, and that one had a rule not to shoot unarmed at the coast. On your server it was 2 or 3 teams, sitting by the beach.. Waiting for those fresh spawns. Shooting fish in a barrel, is more fun then testing your skill vs other armed players.

Cannot say i had a very fun experience on your server.

Altought, no cheaters which is a huge plus.

Do you have any guidelines on your server, or is it free to just do whatever i feel like except hacking? Just wondering.

Edited by Nesta

Utes - No rules?

Tried out your Utes, but LOL.

I only played one Utes before yours, and that one had a rule not to shoot unarmed at the coast. On your server it was 2 or 3 teams, sitting by the beach.. Waiting for those fresh spawns. Shooting fish in a barrel, is more fun then testing your skill vs other armed players.

Cannot say i had a very fun experience on your server.

Altought, no cheaters which is a huge plus.

Do you have any guidelines on your server, or is it free to just do whatever i feel like except hacking? Just wondering.

To be honest, I never set any ground rules. I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience. Our biggest goal with our servers is to make sure people have a good time. Unfortunately that's really difficult to do with Utes. They're a bitch to manage. They require restarts every 45 min or so, hackers always try to hit it, and it brings out the WORST of the DayZ community. It turned into me babysitting the server all day instead of getting work done.

I initially bought the server on Saturday to put it on Lingor. Before doing so I thought I'd try Utes. To my surprise it exploded in popularity and was almost always full.

As of last night I made the decision to change it over to Lingor. It is a bummer to turn my back on the popularity but I can't devote the required time to maintain restarts and kick griefers.

However, I'll be talking with a few of my clan members and if they can pitch in the time, I'll buy a 3rd server this weekend and put it on Utes.

In the meantime, come give our Lingor server a try. It's the first time we've run Lingor on it so all the vehicles are up for grabs.

Edited by barrycarey

OP updated with news and information about our new Lingor server.

Lingor servers is on it's first run. 30 vehicles set to spawn and all are up for grabs.

If you're looking for people to play with, jump in our Teamspeak.

I would like to thank everyone that has tried our Lingor server. I have been completely blow away by the popularity. It spent all day yesterday with 25+ and a few hours last night maxed out with 40 people. Not bad for 24 hours on Lingor.

The community has been wonderful. Had a few people jump into Teamspeak to report potential hackers.

I welcome everyone to come stop by and play for a few minutes.

Hacker Wall-O-Shame updated with our latest idiots.

We have changed our Chernarus server over to Takistan. Come give it a try.

Updated OP with info on our 3rd server. We have brought our 3rd server online and it will be dedicated to Takistan.

We will also have a 4th server coming on this weekend to run fallujah along with a new Public hive Chernarus server.

although im having the appropriate Dayz, Arma, and Map versions it keeps on telling me that I'm "running Dayz Version 1.7.2.6, the server is running 1.2"(Takistan). I' ve reinstalled DayZ Takistan several times and it still keeps on showing me this message. Any solutioN?