Archon (DayZ)

US 834 Chicago

Dear Admin,

Your server is absolutely rife with cheaters. There are too many radar hackers on there to list, but (if you care, and he's not just one of your pals) check your logs for a Carter_d between 2100 and 2200 CDT last night.

After he and others teleported in on some friends of mine, killed them, took their vehicle... he and 3 others showed up later (I do not know if the others were just along for the ride or were in fact cheating) - tooelitetobeat was one, the other escapes me.

My friends gunned all three of them down, you will see their names in the log as dying. (This was at the edge of the map, southwest of Kamenka)

Less than a minute later, Carter_d is back and has teleported in behind Pandemonium, kills him, then kills Tazzman and logs out.

We have fun killing the obvious radar hackers that are running us down in the middle of nowhere with low server population, but the tools that simply can't hang without using egregious script hacks are emptying the game of players.

Thanks for hosting your server.

• Like 1

Thanks, Cereal... we've been playing on 834 for a month or so and it's definitely home to us... lot of good fights and stuff.