mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

They're fine, all they need is the abilitiy to remove them a bit easier, since it's nigh impossible to find the right part to scroll over when you've got a toolbox and it's in a lovely open area =/

As for those that complain about griefing... It's tactical, they put it down to block you looting so they can, or so you stand at it confused while they blow your brains out!

Whilst agreeing whole heartedly with you last comment, why should it be made easier??????

I can pretty much guarantee that if 90% of the community was to try and take one down in real life it would be too difficult.

no, i think its part of the game. (but it would be better if it can stop zombies)

but barb wire are usefull (road blockade) and stuff like that

not EVERY one use them to troll people (blocking entrance)

dont remove them please

so as 50 tws was remove befor ßwhich was part of the game

i dont get ur point

hacker part of the game so no remove em rightß

Edited by bensen

NO!!! As annoying as it is the game wouldn't be the same, having the frustration of not having a toolbox to remove it and not being able to grab that M4 that sits the other side of it :L

• Like 2

Wasn't the voting time a little bit short(for the poll i mean)?

I mean, if you keep in mind that many players on the god damned other side of the world are sleeping/working by now?

So it is in no case the opinion of the whole community.

Just wanted to say this so you may think about it.

Edited by Apfelsator

Yes. I hate when people block entrances and loot spawns with them. Do they actually have any practical use, except for being used to block stuff?

Edited by Gilatar

No, it may be annoying as hell if you cant get into the firehouse,church,grocery, or w/e when you first start but it adds to the realism which this game prides itself on. You can't tell me what if the world went to shit people wouldn't board up their homes and businesses? It'd be up to you to get the tools to remove the barrier to access the goods that you need inside.

All you need is a toolbox to remove the wire anyway, and it doesn't even artifact.

Plus if you remove the barbed wire, you still have tank traps and sandbags to grief with, or even duped satchels to level an entire town, which i've seen before... Poor elektro...

• Like 1

Yes

I'd like to see it return when it's fixed though (where it's not so hard to remove and people can no longer exploit places with it that make it impossible to remove)

Edited by denkart

No, I would keep the barbed wire fence, but It should do (massive) bleeding damage instead of a broken limb. Also I think that it should slow down zombies (They can't really bleed now can they?) when they walk "through" it.

Until they are fixed so that they no longer respawn during a restart, as well as become much more rare.

I vote yes.

They are a really interesting addition to the gameplay, but in the current state nothing but a nuisance and clutter that end up coming back again and again after every restart. I don't mind blocked off buildings, or areas, but unable to properly remove them, sandbags, or tank traps is absolutely horrid.

Remove for now, it serves no other purpose other than trolling people...

Whilst agreeing whole heartedly with you last comment, why should it be made easier??????

I can pretty much guarantee that if 90% of the community was to try and take one down in real life it would be too difficult.

in the game, are we super soldiers who can run forever or are we computer nerds that have never touched a gun? ... yeah

never remove, only make better: i.e. can stop zombies, harder to find, les glitchy.

But if it is not in a working state as of now, do remove it until it is better.

• Like 1

No. There isn't enough sandbags/e-tools to make bases, as it is. Keep the wire fences. The haters can learn to find a toolbox like the rest of us.

• Like 1