mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

until you figure out how to have them permanently removed, and not respawn on a server restart, yes

yes

they don't stop zombies. they're inconsistent as far as players being able to vault them. they cause artifacts. players have figured out how to put them so they're very difficult/impossible to remove

and I'll just say, in so many words, that people use them to server hop and farm loot. if people use them to camp in a building, they should have to remove them when they leave, but for some reason that doesn't happen...

Take it out! It currently serves no purpose.

Edited by smasht_AU

That's like asking, "Do you want to get into the firehouse in electro or not?"

Of course, remove it...

Minge just block off everything because they have high-end gear and they're pussies who don't want fair fights.

No.

But I offer a solution to the complete blocking off of areas. Add a consumable item call it "old jacket" or something. This item would be one or two time use and when used would neutralize the nearest barbed wire for a period of time or alternatively until the player leaves the area. If the item were limited but multi-use it could last until a player removes it (this would have to be time consuming or something).

No. I dont think we should. Some ppl can be a pain with the way they place it. But it part of the game. Ever since i updated my arma, i have not had a problem with barbed wire. Only the dead bodies. I think the reason you can fix is cuz of ppl graphics setting, either in game or settering to the card itself.