mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

Serves absolutely no purpose in game except to aggravate, remove it.

- Zombies don't respect it.

- Can be removed by anyone with a toolbox.

- Can use server hop to get to the other side of ANY barricade, so what's the point of having one?

keep it, but maybe some space needed to put it up? so it can't be put in stairs and the like

I wouldn't mind barbed wire if you could actually remove it with the toolbox properly. Too many times I have the tools and can't get the damn stuff to come down. Obstacles in games are great as long as there is actually a way around them. Fix the "I can't remove this shit" issues, and it can stay. If that can't be resolved, get that crap out, imo.

Unless the plan is to remove everything that slightly annoys people, no. If that is the case, then I want you to get rid of bullets, it annoys me that whenever I get hit with one I either bleed or die.

But what is the point of having it if you can just join a different server, take two steps forward and then go back to the server where you were? No tools required, barricade rendered useless. What is the point of this?!

Yes, not only are the only mainly used to prevent new players from accessing popular buildings in Cherno/Elektro, they reappear on server restart. Please remove them.

At the very least at least make them go away for good once removed.

Great Idea! Let's reward the stupid for screaming the loudest!

yes please for the love of god, its not used for anything other than trolling or causing fps bugs....

yes, In its current form its really only a griefing mechanic.

Yes, not only are the only mainly used to prevent new players from accessing popular buildings in Cherno/Elektro, they reappear on server restart. Please remove them.

At the very least at least make them go away for good once removed.

If it removes the chance of more glitches...yes.

They are only cosmetic anyways, i'm sure most of us could live without it until it's fixed 100%.

What he said.

For the love of god and all that is holy... YES. Barbed wire adds nothing to the game right now.