TheMachine

Make hacking LEGAL - read before rage

sends op to go stand in the corner with a big cone with a Capital "D" on it, on his head..

What? I don't spend hours farming loot or get attached to anything. That's the point. I have whatever you can scrounge in 10 - 20 minutes. Usually an alice pack / tools / lee enfield. Before the clown faced god mode wookie spawns on me and unloads 60 .50 cal bullets into me. That's how it goes every death. That gets boring, ya know?

The "big picture" is the hackers rule this game.

You know the only people being banned by battle eye at the moment are legit non hacking players? All of the script kiddies download their hacks off of forums which tell them exactly how to bypass battle eye. There's a script at the moment which forces legit clients to run scripts in order to get banned.

So play legit = banned. Hack = unbanned and have fun.

What sense does that make? All we're asking for here is a level playing field... Where you can play legit, have fun and not get banned when you shouldn't. What's so wrong with that?

Adding "counter-hacks" is not going to "level the playing field". Your just stepping down to the same level as the hackers if that happens. There would be no purpose in playing the game if anyone could spawn in weapons and various items.

Also, Rocket has made it clear that the hackers cannot ban someone else by forcing them to run scripts.

Global bans are caused by the DETECTION OF A HACK not by the DETECTION OF THE RUNNING OF AN INTERNAL SCRIPT.

Your post, makes absolutely no sense at all in relation to global bans.

I mean, shit, I don't even know where to start refuting what you are saying because its just complete nonsense. You just fundamentally don't understand what Battleye gives a global ban for.

Edited by ArmA-Nicholas

who thinks ops a skiddie, he got killed hacked and now trying to change the rules before ban lol.

go play a console dude hacking vs hacking fuck if i want that i play garys mod. or work for the fucking FBI or some bollocks

Do you know how hard it is to get a helicopter legit? All the parts it takes to fix one? All the fuel it takes? Try doing it with no vehicles on your own or with 1 other person it takes hours or days.

I've tried fixing exactly 4 helicopters. Every single time I've lost them to hackers before I could even use them.

The last time I actually got it 100% fixed and was in it starting the engine to take off. Obviously the hacker had been watching patiently and before I could take off he spawned about 10 helicopters on and around my one so I couldn't move or take off. Then he started throwing grenades, sure I had time to log off but what was the point?

All I want to do is fly a helicopter, I don't think it's a huge demand. And so if we could all legally use hacks I could spawn myself one. Why should it only be hackers and corrupt clan admins who get to use helicopters?

Also, Rocket has made it clear that the hackers cannot ban someone else by forcing them to run scripts.

Oh Rocket said that did he? The same man that's been wrong about 100x? Take his statements and "facts" with a pinch of salt. He's admitted as much himself. You can take quotes from him 1 month ago to rebuttal quotes he made this month.

Edited by itputsthelotion

These are the sort of people that are against democracy and support 1% holding 80% of the wealth.

They're beggars to their own demise and fail to see the writing on the wall.

What's wrong with more options, they're just OPTIONS guys.

Haha, yes you know so much about me because I'm against cheating to defeat cheaters. then there is the person that bitches about hackers, then wants to become one themselves. Where the hell does Democracy come into this? And how much money people have? Hypocrites rarely have the common sense for logical thought, so I shall put them down to stupidity, and the rest of it down to trolling.

Do you know how hard it is to get a helicopter legit? All the parts it takes to fix one? All the fuel it takes? Try doing it with no vehicles on your own or with 1 other person it takes hours or days.

I've tried fixing exactly 4 helicopters. Every single time I've lost them to hackers before I could even use them.

The last time I actually got it 100% fixed and was in it starting the engine to take off. Obviously the hacker had been watching patiently and before I could take off he spawned about 10 helicopters on and around my one so I couldn't move or take off. Then he started throwing grenades, sure I had time to log off but what was the point?

All I want to do is fly a helicopter, I don't think it's a huge demand. And so if we could all legally use hacks I could spawn myself one. Why should it only be hackers and corrupt clan admins who get to use helicopters?

I'm well aware of how difficult it is to get any sort of legit vehicle. If all you want to do is fly a helicopter, maybe you should try another game?

The fix to the hacking issue is not simple but it can be done.

Make all server's passworded. Require anyone wishing to play email the admins of that server for a password.

Have decent admins that will check server logs for scripts ran.

For any scripts ran by players, send them to BE who should then globally ban them. In the meantime, ban them from ur server

Server admins back up the d/base every 30 mins or less - anyone hacks and it's easy to restore the d/base to a previous state.

Of course this needs the DAYZ team to allow this functionality for server admins. I don't give a shit about the player if the server log shows him using any scripts - that should be banable off the bat then they can work it out with the dayz/BE team after that,

I am pretty sure you can go and hack to your hearts content on non Battleye servers against other hackers, so how about going there and stop trolling those of us who choose to play legit. Maybe you can even think about paying for your own server and advertising it as a non battleye hacker/skiddie paradise. Is it going to be any better still getting owned every 6 minutes even when you can hack, because there wil always be a better hacker than you out there? - If you suck at this game you will still suck even with hacks.

If you are that shit at the game you call everyone who kills you a hacker, or you havn't got the moral courage to hide a hacked weapon instead of picking it up, or the strength of character to re-gear after being thunderdomed, I suggest you go and play Tetris or Sims.

If all you want to do is play a game full of hackers running rampant, maybe you should try another game?

At this point it seems all you're doing is complaining about the issue. I can see why it would upset you, but complaining and whining won't get you anywhere. Hacking the hackers won't solve anything either.

As I said, why bother continue playing the game if it is upsetting you? Why would you do something that makes you unhappy?

Edited by ArmA-Nicholas

At this point it seems all you're doing is complaining about the issue. I can see why it would upset you, but complaining and whining won't get you anywhere. Hacking the hackers won't solve anything either.

As I said, why bother continue playing the game if it is upsetting you? Why would you do something that makes you unhappy?

This is a suggestion thread to implement changes. Hard concept to grasp, I know.

I've had some bad idea's in my time.

like trying to duct-tape the frying pan to my wrist so I could still use both my hands for other things, like doing the dishes and cleaning the toilet all while 'm making some french fries. turns out. it's a bad idea, and not like, bad after you done the dishes. its bad right after you taped it to your wrist.

turns out, that fluid inside is quite hot and putting salt over the burns does not help. neither does bleach, but then again that show overstayed it's welcome a long time ago.

then there was this other time where I put a halloween mask over my neighbours cat, quite an convincing realistic yet scary mask i must add. I dressed it as a goblin and taped a walky talkie to its back, hidden under the clothes. So i let it loose into the world, trying to scare people at night. But a pedophile mistook it for a kid and kidnapped it. boy was he in for a surprise. Did get to third base though...

well anyway... as stated before I have some bad idea's and those above are actually quite good.

However, your bad idea is so darn bad that it doesn't even come close to my bad idea's. And i wear nylon pants while I jump through a campfire.

it's a really horrible idea, if you understand even the slightest of a survival game, hackers or no hackers, you would not have started this thread in the first place.

• Like 1

This is a suggestion thread to implement changes. Hard concept to grasp, I know.

I understand the OP was making a suggestion and I disagree with him/her. What I'm saying is that complaining about something won't get you anywhere. Hacking the hackers won't help either. If it is so upsetting to you, simply don't play.

If all you want to do is play a game full of hackers running rampant, maybe you should try another game?

Isn't that exactly what you're asking for, a game full of hackers? You seem to have a double standard, thinking that hackers suck, but you want to be able to do it yourself. And it is not a good suggestion, why on earth would anyone want to be on a server full of hackers? Not only that but there would be nothing to do at all if you could just get everything handed to you on a silver platter. If all you really want to do is fly a helicopter, then go onto Arma2 training camp and do it there. Now that is a good suggestion. probably one of the only good ones on the thread

I've had some bad idea's in my time.

like trying to duct-tape the frying pan to my wrist so I could still use both my hands for other things, like doing the dishes and cleaning the toilet all while 'm making some french fries. turns out. it's a bad idea, and not like, bad after you done the dishes. its bad right after you taped it to your wrist.

turns out, that fluid inside is quite hot and putting salt over the burns does not help. neither does bleach, but then again that show overstayed it's welcome a long time ago.

then there was this other time where I put a halloween mask over my neighbours cat, quite an convincing realistic yet scary mask i must add. I dressed it as a goblin and taped a walky talkie to its back, hidden under the clothes. So i let it loose into the world, trying to scare people at night. But a pedophile mistook it for a kid and kidnapped it. boy was he in for a surprise. Did get to third base though...

well anyway... as stated before I have some bad idea's and those above are actually quite good.

However, your bad idea is so darn bad that it doesn't even come close to my bad idea's. And i wear nylon pants while I jump through a campfire.

it's a really horrible idea, if you understand even the slightest of a survival game, hackers or no hackers, you would not have started this thread in the first place.

Look, this is a serious discussion thread about a major issue. Please don't just troll it.

Isn't that exactly what you're asking for, a game full of hackers? You seem to have a double standard, thinking that hackers suck, but you want to be able to do it yourself. And it is not a good suggestion, why on earth would anyone want to be on a server full of hackers? Not only that but there would be nothing to do at all if you could just get everything handed to you on a silver platter. If all you really want to do is fly a helicopter, then go onto Arma2 training camp and do it there. Now that is a good suggestion. probably one of the only good ones on the thread

It's no longer hacking if it's legalized.

I understand the OP was making a suggestion and I disagree with him/her. What I'm saying is that complaining about something won't get you anywhere. Hacking the hackers won't help either. If it is so upsetting to you, simply don't play.

If the thread is upsetting you, simply don't post. If the guy chasing you with a gun is upsetting you, simply don't live any more. No, these are not the principles that the united states of america were founded on. Our forefathers fought and died for what they believed in -- They wanted change from the oppression and they fought to get it. We want change to take the power away from hackers and we will not just "stop" petitioning because we're a nuisance for you.

'Simply don't play'.

That'd be like telling someone who fought against the nazis, hey, don't like being killed? Simply let us take over europe.

Some people said no, we stood up to them and as a result we still have some semblance of freedom today.

Today, we're making our stand against the hackers, we're just looking for the tools to do it.

Yet, we don't want to become the evil to fight against it, that's why this should all be above board.

'Simply don't play'.

That'd be like telling someone who fought against the nazis, hey, don't like being killed? Simply let us take over europe.

Some people said no, we stood up to them and as a result we still have some semblance of freedom today.

Today, we're making our stand against the hackers, we're just looking for the tools to do it.

Yet, we don't want to become the evil to fight against it, that's why this should all be above board.

You're comparing a real world event to a virtual event that has no impact on your life. You can't stop playing a game for a few days, weeks, or months? Are the hackers in your house forcing you to play DayZ with them?

Edited by ArmA-Nicholas

You're comparing a real world event to a virtual event that has no impact on your life. You can't stop playing a game for a few days, weeks, or months?

Why should he? Not everyone wants to roll over and take it like a bitch as you seem to.

2cgbg9l.jpg

• Like 1

saw thread on front page

saw OP was the machine

was going to call him a retard some more cause hes asking for it now

but im going to assume in 4 pages there has to be some people whove done it for me by now.

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 1

Why should he? Not everyone wants to roll over and take it like a bitch as you seem to.

But this method of "battling" the hackers will do nothing. Just sit back and let the server admins handle it. Letting hackers hack is not taking it like a bitch. I hate hackers, I'm not going to step down to their level and hack them. Then I'd hate myself. There is only so much you can do. If there is a will, there is a way.

So what happens if I want to play legitimately, but everyone around me is hacking and I'm forced to hack myself, therefore ruining the fun in the game and defying the very purpose I bought it? No beans for you sir, your logic is seriously flawed.

This is just getting hilarious. Like I said, if you're getting so upset over what is happening in a virtual environment, a game, maybe you should take a step back and go for a walk or something. Stop playing for a few days or play a different game for a while.

• Like 1