Clusive

Team 3:

Maffo: SL

Kiada: Medic

Walker

Esaciar

Spawn

Thorpey

We are currently a group of 15+ elite soldiers, each having their own unique trait to bring to the group, for example we never leave a member by him/her self our current set up is we have 2 recon providing over watch making sure the other members can navigate safely to get to the current objective. We are hoping to expand our group as many others are to bring help and protection to those who seek it and not only provide essentials like food and water but also secure them in a team in which you wouldn't want to mess with, power comes from within numbers and we hope to reach that some day.

Our Goals?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.242.227.10:2332/b_350x20_C692108-381007-FFFFFF-000000.png' alt='b_350x20_C692108-381007-FFFFFF-000000.png'>

- Secure a base of operations(Done)

- Get a server (Done)

- Get a Vent server (Done)

- Find more friendly survivors (Done)

- Get the clan known in the dayZ universe for the right reasons

- Meet new faces (Done)

Requirements

- You must be that of a mature age.(16+) we're sorry but we don't want to baby sit young folk, although if you are under the recommended age you must prove your maturity to us.

- You must have a fairly decent microphone, I speak for everyone in our group when we say we don't want constant feedback or we can barely understand you.

- Most importantly you must respect other members and members of the DayZ community, we don't want any bad mouthing.

So how do you contact us?

You can contact me on the forums though a private message and we can have a talk or you can add us on Steam and we'll talk there.

Steam:

ParagonXV

[FL] Flame

[22g] Oohlipapa

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to reply to the thread down bellow, thanks!

Very interested in this.

Looking for a group such as yours to finally come to fruition.

Looks potentially exciting.

Very interested in this.

Looking for a group such as yours to finally come to fruition.

Looks potentially exciting.

To keep you up to date with what we've done today, we killed off a group of 3 bandits in Stary Sober, met up with our new recruit and headed towards the NW airfield, we raided the airfield successfully and only engaged once and left with 2 members taking minor injuries, we gathered up food and fluids and proceeded further north where we have eyes on a possible future camp.

I'd be very interested but I'm in Canada (Eastern Standard) so not sure how well the time zones / play times would line up :(

I'd be very interested but I'm in Canada (Eastern Standard) so not sure how well the time zones / play times would line up :(

Ah that's a damn shame! I'm sure we'd be able to play on the weekends as we're on till the early hours of the morning over here haha

If you like send me a PM of the server(s) you guys plan to play on and I'll pop over and see how things go :D

If you like send me a PM of the server(s) you guys plan to play on and I'll pop over and see how things go :D

It's UK6 mostly mate!

Since we've got around 9 new recruits I'm sorting a vent server out this afternoon for us all, also a steam group so we can keep track of who's who.

I've been looking for something like this, i'd be very interested to hear more.

I have added: '[22g] Oohlipapa' as he seemed like the only one i could find on steam for some reason.

I've been looking for something like this' date=' i'd be very interested to hear more.

I have added: '[22g'] Oohlipapa' as he seemed like the only one i could find on steam for some reason.

Yeah Steam is messing up and won't let me add anyone, when he gets back from College he will have a chat with you.

I am currently "free" and im looking around for a new group to join in with. I added all of you, so ill see you popping up when you are online.

I'd like to join if possible. I'm 32, but have a mental age of 5, probably.

Nah, but seriously - sounds like the sort of thing I'd like.

If you add me on Steam @ ParagonXV we will have a chat, we currently have nearly 20+ people joining the platoon so it's getting rather difficult keeping track off everyone.

If you are mostly playing in UK6 you should know that we have a TS3 server set up for users of our servers (UK5, UK6 and UK9). We could maybe make a passworded room for you guys if you ask for it in our forums at http://www.anquer-quare.com.

It's UK6 mostly mate!

Since we've got around 9 new recruits I'm sorting a vent server out this afternoon for us all' date=' also a steam group so we can keep track of who's who.

[/quote']

Just so you guys know, we have an open Teamspeak if you need VoIP.

hi i would very much like to join you guys im playing with friends but we are not a formed group

would be nice to get a nice team

Would love to join a UK based group ill add you on steam paragon

I've sent you a PM on the forums, tried to add you on steam but it seems to be broken still :)

I added all three off you to my steam ^^

I'm interested to join thou, If you guys could accept me on steam I can introduce myself.