Sign in to follow this  
Jonny45412

[Glovine ANZ Server] Admin banning people

Ok heres what happened.

I was sitting on the eltktro hospital and shooting people who went by and getting my mate to loot their bodys for what ever we could get. while doing this it happened that some one who was very well geared managed to climb up the ladder and me having my m107 I cannot kill them at close. I was pretty save being on the most upper floor of the building and in the end we shot and killed each other after he had killed my friend to. As I was walking back I kept seeing the admin talking to someone about a hacker and then I saw "whats the name of the body?" right after that I got ban from the server. A it worked out the person had gotten back to the body and could not loot his ghillie off his own body and being the butthurt person he was cryed to the admin and said i was hacking... now I cannot play on any good ping private hive severs.

If the admin of Glovine ANZ private dayz server is reading this could you please unban me it would be much appreciated.

I've never known the admins to ban people without valid reason. That's odd.

Considering the admins on glovine only ban those they catch hacking there is only one of two reasons you are banned:

1. You were hacking

2. You broke other rules of the server

Hey man i am on teamspeak with the admin alot, what is your ingame name and ill talk to him for ya.

Hey, I just got banned myself on that server. Although now its a public server. I've always used glovine as my home server and recently my laptop has been shutting down automatically due to overheating and that made me automatically disconnect from the server. I leave my laptop for a bit to cool down and when i go to join the server again it says I've been banned. Can you please contact the server admin and ask him to unabn me or at least give me a legit reason why I got banned cause it is my home server and has been for 4 months now :(.

I think it was me that took care of this matter.

I vaguely remember this...

If i remember correctly you had some kind of hacked gear on your body?

I dont recall 100%

But if this is the incident is the one i am thinking of... What happened was a player reported some hacked gear on a players body... I got the name of the player.... Checked it in the database and it confirmed hacked gear was on that player and banned them.

If you wish to contact us about our dayz server though, you should join our teamspeak... Too many times i have found a thread WAY after the incident has happened on this forum.

ts.glogaming.com.au

Thanks,

Matt

Hey, I just got banned myself on that server. Although now its a public server. I've always used glovine as my home server and recently my laptop has been shutting down automatically due to overheating and that made me automatically disconnect from the server. I leave my laptop for a bit to cool down and when i go to join the server again it says I've been banned. Can you please contact the server admin and ask him to unabn me or at least give me a legit reason why I got banned cause it is my home server and has been for 4 months now :(.