wheelspk

new key still banned ??

previously i was banned , for downloading a software from a youtube video and now i have bought a new arma OAH and BAF again then i downloaded it,

i have uninstalled the pervious game and installed a new one but when i open the dayz commander it still says im globally banned ???

its a new key why is it saying im still banned??

please help

Do you still have the scripting software installed ? Proberbly why you were banned again.

Don't expect sympathy here :P It's people like you who ruin the game for everyone.

Contact Battleye and ask why the ban still stands.

Your old key is still stored at the registry, so you should remove that first (not done by uninstalling the game).

i didnt hack or scrept..well i tryed to lol...

bad mistake

i did remove the old game and bought new from steam...installed it,

still im banned and servers displayes my old user name and not the new one :S of the steam

Same person who also hacked in BF3 and got banned by PunkBuster, you ever going to learn?

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 2

previously i was banned , for downloading a software from a youtube video and now i have bought a new arma OAH and BAF again then i downloaded it,

i have uninstalled the pervious game and installed a new one but when i open the dayz commander it still says im globally banned ???

its a new key why is it saying im still banned??

please help

Awesome to know stupid shits like you still exists. what i dont get is why people even bother replying your cheating ass

• Like 1

Awww, little script kiddie sad that he can't hack anymore?

Edited by Nick8478

open a youtube video and downloaded a softwear i got banned...

i dont even know how to hack u idiot read before making comments!!!

You said you tried..

You're the idiot who downloaded a virus and tried to be a script kiddie. I'm going to play DayZ, want to join me? Oh, that's right, you're banned.

We'll if you didn't know what you were doing. Why did you do it?

By the way I love your logic. Download some software to cheat in a game. Then When you get banned, go to that games support forums to ask for technical help.

It's like the gypsies round here spending their life time not paying taxes then expecting the NHS to help them when they are Ill.

Try not cheating in the first place then you might have gotten the help you needed. But then again you wouldn't have been banned

Edited by Cottagelover

You dont get it your spolied little brat with your "give my candy now!!" . Its obvious you cant handle games the way they are meant to

be played and you will always seek the easy way out. This wasn't a one time deal for you either you will go back to cheating ( not hacking your to stupid for that)

This community as been plagued by your type we dont want you here .

Edited by slboris
  • Like 1

look i did a mistake didt hack was just curious...i suffered a ban

al i want to know is i have bought a new key how do i over wright the old one so i can play...fuck hacking!!

I can't help but laugh at how stupid you are :lol:

You tried to hack and failed :lol:

You tried to get a new key and failed to fix it :lol:

You might want to change your username to Fail :lol:

• Like 2

look i did a mistake didt hack was just curious...i suffered a ban

al i want to know is i have bought a new key how do i over wright the old one so i can play...fuck hacking!!

And to further promote your stupidity you dont even read what people wrote those unlike me

who think you deserve another go around , like i said go far far away your ban is for life ( unless you replace mother - board + Grafix card with mud )

ok look i agree with all that i tryied to be clever and made a mistake...i had been killed by stupid hacker my self many many times....so just wanted to see how it worked innit

all i want help with is how to overwrite my old game to the new one i have bought so my user name changes in the servers to the new one so i can play again

i dont hack and after this i will not even try

so im requesting again for you guys to help me out

if u dont want to i dont i dont mind as i know every one is pissed at hackers...

im addicted to this game and i just want to play again

please help

Why not contact your little script kiddie mates ? they got you into this mess so ask them to help you :P

BTW did you seen that 1.7.2.6 has been announced ? :D Damn shame you won't be playing :lol:

Why not contact your little script kiddie mates ? they got you into this mess so ask them to help you :P

BTW did you seen that 1.7.2.6 has been announced ? :D Damn shame you won't be playing :lol:

i dont know any script kiddies bro, im not a scripter, i just downloaded a program which i did post on day for evey one to be carefull off, it just game me a black screen and poff my account is banned....

i seriously didnt hack!! which is hard to prove innit.

i made a mistake a got my account banned...

what does my new account have to do with the old one...

The aids are strong with this one.

As someone already said you need to remove the old key from your windows registry. A dangerous task as it can destroy your OS if not done correctly. I think i speak for everyone when i say i hope you destroy your PC.

• Like 2

i dont know any script kiddies bro, im not a scripter, i just downloaded a program which i did post on day for evey one to be carefull off, it just game me a black screen and poff my account is banned....

i seriously didnt hack!! which is hard to prove innit.

i made a mistake a got my account banned...

what does my new account have to do with the old one...

Thats for you to figure innit???

why not do full system wipe and start again if you want to play that much, ever tried that?(personally I think this would be fair punishment).

If you seriously wanted to learn scripting there are far better ways to learn dude, and what happens if you would have got scripts to work would you have become another little bastard spoiling peoples games?

Or do the registry but be careful

Edited by Gniuz