Swift Gaming

Swift Gaming Private HIVE

Swift-Gaming Community DayZ Private HIVEName: Swift-GamingIP: 216.244.78.210Port: 2302Password: none (Would have to be a community vote to have one)Slots: 64Map: Chernarus3DP: OnCrosshair: OnVoice: OnDayZ: 1.7.2.5ARMA Beta: 96015Vehicle Count: Secret for the fun of it!Server Location: Seattle, USADay/Night Cycle: 24 Hour time cycle. (Day/Night)

About:Swift-gaming was created by Hunter, it first started as a ACE server with a few friends and rapidly grew. We strayed away from the public HIVEs when all the save issues began to appear. We strive to bring the best and most enjoyable gaming experience to players, whether it be on DayZ or any of the other games we host. Currently we have players from all over the world that play on our servers and in our TeamSpeak everyday! Come join us!Server Features:16GB Ram100Mbit Up/Down ConnectionUnlimited BandwidthServer Highlights:Working&Saving vehiclesWorking&Saving TentsUp 24x7 except for scheduled maintenance and restartsNo hoarding off-map (Vehicles will go boom upon restart.)Side Channel Chat Enabled (May be disabled after community vote)Hourly backups of the database. Hacks? Pfft. *Restore*

Vehicles:Vehicles on this server have a chance to respawn at every server restart. Other then a database restore, we have had no glitched vehicles or messed up storage in them. Vehicles save 100% and we have a decent amount of vehicles in the server. We don't like to say exactly how many, because not knowing is part of the fun.

Rules:- No ALT+F4'ing- No Hacking or Glitch/Bug Exploiting- No voice chatting in Side Channel- Please respect all of our staff.- Everything else goes- Do not kill fresh spawns, unless of course they charge you with their hatchet, attempting to kill you.- Refrain from placing barb wire specifically to block off lootable buildings.

Whitelist:We do not have a Whitelist. It would have to be decided on in a Community poll before one would EVER be put into place.

Clans:We are creating a fully functional clan area of our forums. You can apply for a private area on our forums and TeamSpeak for your clan. Passworded to your liking. This way, we can have active clans on the private HIVE that will either work with each-other or fight to the death.

Interested?Click the link below to get started!Swift GamingContact Us:Email: DayZSwiftGaming@gmail.comTeamSpeak: Swift-gaming.hiddencorner.orgWebsite: Swift-gaming.comCurrent Staff of Swift Gaming: (You can direct any inquires to any of these people)Hunter - Owner/Head Admin/Technical guy (He is also not dealing very much with the rule breakers inside of DayZ, due to people not liking the way he does it)Lan LeonHart - Head AdminEvictus - Head AdminJeSusUnCut - DayZ AdminFlicshot - DayZAdminStaff applications are on our website, as we've been getting more players that means we need more coverage. EU Staff greatly needed.Side Notes:For ANYONE who has been banned from our server and feels it is not fair, appeal on our Website or via our support Email. Hunter has given me permission to revise any of the bans he has committed, so here's your chance to appeal your ban. Hunter may or may not have handled things correctly, thus why he has stepped down from banning via DayZ server and he is concentrating on technical issues. He WILL however step in if it's needed. We do apologize for his harshness, but he does what he feels is right even though it may not always be.That said, I hope those who say they were 'banned unfairly' will appeal the ban and we can work through this..For the mod who will see this thread, I am not Hunter. Check the registration IP and whatever you have to, I am posting this on the behalf of the Swift Gaming community due to Hunter not being able to access the forums for now.

Best Hosting for EVERYTHING

Edited by Swift Gaming
  • Like 1

Wow, a safe haven from the bugged world beyond. This sounds promising. What's your average server pop?

Everyone has their own opinion, but considering we have a ton of active players; we can't be that bad.

People getting yelled at/banned over not reading our rules isn't our admins fault. They're posted for everyone to read on our website as-well as here.

Many better ran, fairer servers out there, the head admin Hunter, also regularly slings racist names and childish abuse around the side chat. Make sure you don't have an opinion of your own, because if it differs from his, you will be slagged off, and you will be banned...

Words of warning, however they do have some cool members, but make sure to use caution around Hunter

• Like 1

Or you can go ahead and read the rules, and follow them and you'll be fine. Hunter stepped down from dealing with DayZ bans unless he feels they're needed then he'll jump in.

So if you were banned and you feel it was unjust or unfair

For ANYONE who has been banned from our server and feels it is not fair, appeal on our Website or via our support Email. Hunter has given me permission to revise any of the bans he has committed, so here's your chance to appeal your ban. Hunter may or may not have handled things correctly, thus why he has stepped down from banning via DayZ server and he is not concentrating on technical issues. He WILL however step in if it's needed. We do apologize for his harshness, but he does what he feels is right even though it may not always be.

That said, I hope those who say they were 'banned unfairly' will appeal the ban and we can work through this..

Just to add again our support email is DayZSwiftGaming@Gmail.com and our ban appeals are located HERE

People make mistakes, and we're trying to sort them out. Bear with us.

Edited by Swift Gaming

Mistakes and a (perceived) culture of dishonesty, immaturity, elitism, and poor behavior are two different things.

I think your reputation has been ruined to the extent that you might want to actually try creating a new community, with a different name, transparent administration decisions, and without Hunter.

• Like 2

Mistakes and a (perceived) culture of dishonesty, immaturity, elitism, and poor behavior are two different things.

I think your reputation has been ruined to the extent that you might want to actually try creating a new community, with a different name, transparent administration decisions, and without Hunter.

Considering we generate enough donations to stay alive, and you don't. We're doing fine. We still have players, and reputations can be regained with some work.

Hunter doesn't have to drop 70$+ a month out of his pocket just to keep his server running, like you do. Not to mention your horrible box, and staff.

You should go and work on your community instead of tell us what to do with ours. We've accomplished more in a few months then you have in TWO YEARS.

Hunter basically built a majority of your supporting members and player base, until they left with him.

Edited by Swift Gaming

Again, didn't break any rules, asked why a sniper had been allowed to kill fresh spawns and got banned...

Keep telling yourselves otherwise...

Considering we generate enough donations to stay alive, and you don't. We're doing fine. We still have players, and reputations can be regained with some work.

Hunter doesn't have to drop 70$+ a month out of his pocket just to keep his server running, like you do. Not to mention your horrible box, and staff.

You should go and work on your community instead of tell us what to do with ours. We've accomplished more in a few months then you have in TWO YEARS.

Hunter basically built a majority of your supporting members and player base, until they left with him.

I'll take my honor, my integrity, and my reputation as a reputable administrator over $70 any day.

As for the funding, I do that when I don't have enough donations out of service to my friends and to the community that we have built. I do this without complaint. Somehow, I doubt Hunter would.

I also don't know quite how you came by the idea that [AG] is doing poorly, or the assumption that you made up "most of our playerbase"..

7e9GE.png

The way to build a solid community and a trust and rapport with the DayZ community at large - and therefore a fun, dependable server - is to defeat hackers without using hacks in order to do it (and expecting everyone to trust you with that...), to remain polite and respectful of players even when your own feelings get the best of you, to remain professional in the face of overwhelming immaturity or irrationality, and to make sure your administration staff is taught how to follow these same sorts of ideals.

Communities should be open and transparent - yours is not; you cannot even access the website without logging in. Decisions should be explained to the community and meticulous records of your administrators' actions kept.

Can you disprove any of these accusations in these threads with concrete evidence? No?

Guess what - if they were to be made against AG, we could. Do you know why? This is because, primarily, we are honest, but more importantly, we keep (as you are well aware..) unmodified records of absolutely everything our administrators do, and can and will produce them on request.

You might consider binding your administrators to a code like ours to ensure incidents like you have been accused of here don't happen.

As an administrator of any level, you have the following rights:
  • The right to an opinion, spoken freely, provided it is respectful and never insulting.
  • The right to the benefit of the doubt when being handled by higher administrators.
  • The right to the benefit of the doubt when being accused by a player of abuse.
  • The right to administer and develop your delegated section the way you see fit, within written policy.

As an administrator of any level, you have the following responsibilities:

• Consider your words before posting/speaking. You ARE representing the entire administration team.
  • Treat EVERYONE with respect, fairness, and equality
  • Don't punish another administrator without taking it up the chain first. (Except for in-game rulebreaks)
  • Use the chain of command, in both directions
  • Follow all rules you enforce; lead by example.
  • Take care of your own - do the job you've been given to the best of your abilities.
  • Ask the administrator whose section you are encroaching upon before making major changes!
  • ALWAYS log all punishment, and major modifications.

I do not see how you can be so arrogant as to think that you can do what you want and get away with it. If your motivations truly are noble, prove it.

You're going to need some luck, and a solid plan, but it can be done in time.

Edited by Star
  • Like 1

Star, if you spent as much time playing with the AG community, and actually doing tech work, your server, and community wouldn't be as bad is it is now, and maybe i, along with many others that left for the same reason, would still be playing there. It was like pulling teeth to get any of your tech other than hunter to do ANY work for the dayz server, there would be hacks, major desync going on, terrible lag, and you and your select few "Midway,fighter,techmaster, and all your other buds" would just sit in the admin channel playing minecraft or whatever it was that you did, and just let the community fall apart. Then, you come on the forums and try to put down hunter just because you cant even manage a fucking dayz server? you come on here saying that you have honor and integrity, but come on the forums and brag about it acting like a little kid. maybe you should work on your community before you try to put down someone elses community.

• Like 1

I was banned by Hunter from the server for voicing my personal opinion of his attitude. I called him a child with anger management issues and told him to stop being a cunt. Rude, but for the most part accurate. Hacking is not allowed on his server unless he wants them to be used for his benefit. And Hunter you still and will forever be an angry cunt.

Ah John. You cry about hacks, but yet you were using the map hack allllll the time? Yea. Enjoy your perm ban. No hacking is tolerated, but you coming into my teamspeak channel screaming and kicking someone out of the server/channel wasn't called for. Glad your gone.

I have a very large penis

^ In no way shape or form does he represent Swift Gaming.

Wasn't (or isn't) Pegz part of the administration? I remember he was part of the Colony Security when I was in your server.

Also, funny you say on your next post that there's is no tolerance for hacks and banned HGMReturns for map-hacks when Pegz was using them to troll people not long ago, and he only got 3 day ban...

And on a final note...

I have a very large penis

^ In no way shape or form does he represent Swift Gaming.

So nobody at Swift Gaming has large penises? Good to know I suppose... (totally understand if this deserves a warning, but it was totally worth it).