Darth269

Inter Clan PVP League...

Hi Folks!!

Over on the -SVZ- server we've been toying with the idea of an inter Clan PVP Tournament. I wondered if there are any CLANs that would be interested in competing in a league?

I'd be looking for 3-6 teams to start with to see how things go and work out the kinks. I see some obvious issues such as Hackers and not being allowed to PSWD the server for any length of time at all. But hey, it could still be fun.

I see the matches being turn based attack and defense of fixed positions, such as one of the castle locations or a small village etc. Killing the opponents team is a win, and a possible timer to enable a draw. So you can win each round, Lose each round or draw it, and therefore WIN, LOSE or DRAW the match. I figure 3 points for winning the overall match, 1 for Drawing, 0 for loosing.

Anyone interested please PM me here or visit our Forums at Survive-Z.com.

We are UK and US based, so we should be able to cover US, Europe and APAC easily enough.

Thanks for reading, obviously if you've got comments post em here to keep the post visible for others!

EDITED FOR CRAPPY SPELLING

Edited by -SVZ- Sheldor

the word is lose. gg native language.

Edited by Dankine
  • Like 1

Why not just do it in actual Arma 2? Don't have to worry about taking forever getting to the fight zone.. also no zombies for deathmatching fun :D

• Like 2

I've gotten a basic site where fireteams can register and we can put match-ups on there and obviously the results. Once we get started we can refine it.