Sign in to follow this  
clamatowas

Our chopper goes missing

So on my server 3 times in a row I have found the chopper fixed it, had some fun, than parked it somewhere very hidden.

And it goes missing after just one night.

Each time I place it somewhere else.

Each time I do a server reset the chopper spawns back to its spawn requiring a full repair and fuel.

I guess It could be a hacker, but I dunno 3x in a row... Also our server never has more than like 10 people on it. Half of the 10 are us.

is there an issue with choppers right now I don't know about?

• Like 1

There's a issue with 1.7.2.5 not saving vehicles properly. That's why.

Well I should mention that every time the chopper went missing there was NOT a server restart.

So on my server 3 times in a row I have found the chopper fixed it, had some fun, than parked it somewhere very hidden.

And it goes missing after just one night.

Each time I place it somewhere else.

Each time I do a server reset the chopper spawns back to its spawn requiring a full repair and fuel.

I guess It could be a hacker, but I dunno 3x in a row... Also our server never has more than like 10 people on it. Half of the 10 are us.

is there an issue with choppers right now I don't know about?

Yes they are not saving. However your not really finding it if your just resetting the server. What if someone has found it and moved it. By resetting the server you've been unfair.

Unimpressive

Yeah, I can see if someone found it if it had sat there for more than 4 hours. And if one time it disappeared when we had 4 guys with in 100m from it. And the other two times it would take someone about 30 min to walk to it. If they even knew where it was...... I don't restart shit because I think someone out smarted me. and as for find, I was not even the person who initially found it the first time. SO go to hell.

Seriously, it is hackers. I've seen it with my own eyes. My squad landed at a crash site, a hacker appears right in front of us, puts a satchel charge on the choppa, blows us all up before any of us can even exit the choppa and the bitch doesn't even die.

To the op...chopper was never "yours" just cuz you repaired it. All the players were right when they advised that vehicles arent saving properly. If you saved it, after one reset it should go back to its normal location. After two resets it might return to where you saved it. O and lawl@u for thinking you saved it in a "hidden" place

Edited by Faceman Peck