slartibartfast (DayZ)

why are so many children playing this game?

The problem is not the age but the personality of people.

Solution : make the game harder. "Bitches" hate complexity.

(p.s. refering to both gender)

30 Year old men don't usually play video games. Do they?

Why wouldn't they?

Are you going to stop playing games when you turn 30?

• Like 1

Kids, Sigh pisses me off to a new level of pissed off that's why i stopped playing CSS ArmA Is more kid-less until this went main stream im not a hipster or hating one bit love this game but i hate them when they do stupid stuff.

Now, from all the 12 year old's that have really high pitched voices, screaming in direct chat at you, and trying to kill you just cause its funny, yeah, they are severely annoying, and I defiantly see your point their, but still you cant just go banning kids because then just say goodbye to Arma...

I find what you say about 12 year old's very offensive to me and to others, I've never once screamed in direct chat while trying to kill you because it's funny. Because it's not I spend my time around elektro healing bandits and survivors alike. I may have a high-pitched voice compared to older players but I cannot help that and also I'm 12 and I know my which there to use, unlike you who put "I defiantly see your point their,"

Kids, Sigh pisses me off to a new level of pissed off that's why i stopped playing CSS ArmA Is more kid-less until this went main stream im not a hipster or hating one bit love this game but i hate them when they do stupid stuff.

Are you an adult? Because i have way better grammar than you. I mean seriously, its hard to tell where to stop and when not to while reading your post. If your going to diss kids, stupid or not, you could at least do it with good grammar.

I find what you say about 12 year old's very offensive to me and to others, I've never once screamed in direct chat while trying to kill you because it's funny. Because it's not I spend my time around elektro healing bandits and survivors alike. I may have a high-pitched voice compared to older players but I cannot help that and also I'm 12 and I know my which there to use, unlike you who put "I defiantly see your point their,"

Coolcain, what i think he is saying is that kids LIKE that are annoying, but not every kid is necessarily like that. i Admit they are annoying, and it sucks that kids like those effect kids who aren't actually like that. Its Like that saying "one bad apple spoils the whole bunch." In this case its true. The population of kids, big or small, that are like that or similar effect how older people/adults look at us. If a principle sees lets say 70-80% of kids in school act immature or stupid he is less likely, or not at all, going to change how he thinks the other percentage are going to act. That goes for a lot of people too, and not just for people who see them everyday.

Oh yeah i almost forgot to ask. What do you mean by " and i know my which there to use."?

Edited by Danny_007

Never mind participate in a game that encourages these actions.

The game doesn't encourage anything. Everyone makes their own decisions.

• Like 1

I r 32 and I've been playing games ever since my father introduced Centipede to me on the 2600. He was a gamer too. Once your a gamer, you are it for life.

Honestly these kinda games were made for the ages of about 12-30, it has nothing to do about age is has to do about maturity. I'm 15 but I know how it feels I play a completely strategical game and think smart. Where as I have played with younger people who seem extremely immature and make me want to come out of the screen and punch them. But I have found other much younger people with a much higher level of maturity so honestly it's not about age and being scared of a few little graphics everyone knows its a game. It's about maturity.

Is this really that fucking popular? I mean we are talking about a game we're the worst thing is guns and death. I mean if you mean like age 6 and younger yeah, when I was 9-13 I played worst games like freaking gears of war and dead space. I'm 15 now and I've never been in a fight, never started a fight, and I probable never will get in a fight. I'm not some blood hungry killer who wants to kill and kill some more, I mean what the freak does it matter. The worst thing in this game is freaking you get shot then die in a freaking video game, I mean justice league and Naruto on cartoon fucking network is worst then this! Anyone who thinks that kids over 9 should not play this game ((just for there age)) is a dumb ass and is not fit to play this game.

All I wanted to say :)

Kids play games they shouldn't just like we did shit we shouldn't of back when we were kids. You always try to act older than you are, ever watch a horror movie (Evil Dead back in my day) when you weren't 18? Get drunk in the park before you came of age? Of course you did.

My daughters 11yrs old and (yeah bad dad) she plays the odd 15 rated game, all her friends play CoD that their mums and dads probably got them. I've actually been at the supermarket and seen a woman buy MW2, then hand it to her son who was at primary school. You can't stop it, never will.

That's what the mute button was invented for imo :)

30 Year old men don't usually play video games. Do they?

Really?...Probably the biggest demographic. We have jobs, not lemonade stands.

I have to completely disagree with you. I am 16, considered one of the most common ages among gamers. I think the earlier (reasonably) you can expose them to these things the faster they will mature. I have been playing video games since the age of three. Violent video game at the age of 5. I learned about sex and cursing WAY before most parents would ever dream of telling their kids. As a result of this, I was 4 years ahead of the average maturity throughout my entire life. Couple that with my naturally deep voice, many people thought I was much older. At late 13, people thought I was in grade 11. At 14, starting college. I have been around forums a substantial amount of time, I know my fair share. I think it all comes down to the child. Parents need to decide if their child is ready for it. Also don't go on about that ESRB rating. We all know that it's set by a group of people with the mindset of censoring killing rats in a M game.

personally i think more 20-30+ say dumb shit over direct chat like 'haha you DEAD bitch!' i have to this date, never heard any person sounding under 20 screaming bullshit responses over Direct. the younger 11-15 age area is alot more mature than most adults.

Think for the most part its really about mental maturity than physical maturity. People mature differently and cope differently yes there are a load of immature teens but there also quite alot of mature teens as well. But to add a side not for kids playing M+ rated games yes arma is a milsim and dayz is a zombie survival game, theres more disturbing horror out there in the world than computer games and id know ive been in some of that horror aka 3 tours of afghanistan in the army ive seen more horrific stuff there than in any game i have ever played

As long as the kid's mentally stable, he'll be able to tell the difference to tell the difference between fake and real life.

Edited by colekern

"Im 15, but im mature" yeah i've heard that a few times and it's still bullsh*t. I dont care if you've got hair in your ears your still a minor and dont have the right to play this game. So go play nerf if you wanna shoot something. har de har har kiddypops

I guess it's because it is fairly hard to verify how old people are before they join.

I Would agree with you on that, if not that so many specify there age when looking for groups.