The game is getting boring after my months of gameplay. I have gone from bandit to hero back to bandit. I always go get the best gear then survive for maybe 4+ days before I get into a firefight and die. I'm probably just gonna stop playing and wait for standalone or maybe another update. I have 'beaten' the game so many times it's just getting old now.

Peace off, Happy hunting.

Yea. A lot of people feel that way. The only difference is we didn't feel the need to make a pointless thread about it.

• Like 6

Its like Minecraft. You play it like a maniac. Then it gets boring. Then theres an update and the cycle repeats.

• Like 1

You don't really "beat" the game.

But i quit for about 3 weeks after getting every rare item in the game just to be teleported by a hacker.

See you in a week, if you like to torture yourself.

Try lingor out if you haven't already.

Actually I'm installing that now to give it a try.

You don't really "beat" the game.

But i quit for about 3 weeks after getting every rare item in the game just to be teleported by a hacker.

See you in a week, if you like to torture yourself.

When I say 'beat the game' I mean you have all the gear. All the weapons you really want and you have NOTHING to do but maybe go kill zombies or players. Even then you have the high chance of dying which is pretty much endgame. I have sat in camp bored out of my fucking mind cause I had nothing to do. I would ride my pedal bike around the map like 4 times outa boredom and rack up tons of zombie kills. :/ Just a cycle.

Actually I'm installing that now to give it a try.

Prepared to be more bored, Lingor has a lot of loot spawns. :D

Prepared to be more bored, Lingor has a lot of loot spawns. :D

Fuckin A yea it does.

Interesting... I didnt know this game could be beaten. Do you see credits scroll by when you win?

Thanks for being one of dem smart asses. When I say beat the game I mean I have all the shit I could ever want and have no point in looting anymore.

Thanks for being one of dem smart asses. When I say beat the game I mean I have all the shit I could ever want and have no point in looting anymore.

wow you got all the loot!

for me the game is about the different experience I have every time I play.

wow you got all the loot!

for me the game is about the different experience I have every time I play.

Stuff that I want. Never really care bout any further than that. :/ Thanks again for the nice remarks.

Quit sucking at firefights, Elektro with +40 people.

You of course know how many times I have won or lost firefights, when I have been playing this mod for about 4 months :/ with -100,000 humanity give or take.

If you're dying in the firefights how have you beaten the game?

Step one: Get gear.

Step two: Get bored

Step three: Run around high risk areas until I get shot at then let the firefight begin.

Only thing that is fun anymore