Krahe1313

Suicide option.

I suggest a suicide option, so when you are bleeding and have really low blood, you have an option to suicide. You could do this in a number of ways. If you have a hunting knife, you could slit your throat. A gun, shoot yourself. Lots of painkillers? Feeling suicidal? No problem, with the new use of Painkiller Suicide. In which you take alot of painkillers, IF you have them, and slip into a sleep, in which you continue to just die.

lol at the hunting knife one, have you ever tried to do bodily harm with a knife before? its really fucking hard, and when the knife goes in? its more painfull than breaking both wrists and your nose at the same time! (known from experience, my friend stabbed me in the wrist and not at the same time i jumped off a trampoline.... "those were the best days of my life" )

EDIT: but the painkiller idea isn't bad, taking too many painkillers should make you ill/slow/dieing

Edited by Sgt.Asshat

There is a suicide option, it just involves knowing when to hit ESC so you have full, uninterupted (no greying out whatsoever) access to the "Respawn" button in the menu.

Taking suicide out was the right choice cause if you die an lose all your stuff your gonna killing your self till you spawn near your body. I don't agree with option of killing your self not people would actual do it in really life cause this maybe news but you only live once an this game is realistic the only reason people would kill them self in the game is cause they know they get another life.

Y'see, an "option" for suicide is already there. It is also more realistic than "a suicide button".

In reality you can kill yourself through various means without a gun/knife/pills.

You can jump off high things, run at zombies (like has already been pointed out), you can run through the nearest built-up area, etc.

The lighthouse in Kamenka is a known hotspot to the point that I'd call it the Beachy Head or Aokigahara of Chernarus.

Edit: removed some strange formatting that happened by accident.

Edited by VBS.Redlof.B

Now let's think about suicide options and inventory requirements:

Hunting knife/hatchet/broken whiskey bottle: Emocide

Multiple morphine/painkillers: Die High

Full jerry can+matches: Self-immolate

Tub of beans: Eat a tub of beans

Body of water+engine parts in backpack: Swim Fail