edandrew95

First gun you ever found in DayZ?

M4 and G17. I remember being super excited, saying to my friends on steam that i got awesome gear in the middle of nowhere (It was night and i though i was in the center of chernarus), turns out I was in a firestation of elektro lol

Double barrel, barn was nice, buddy said -eff dat shite- So...my head capping spree began, two shells at a time.

m4a1 CCO.

spawned in kamenka, looked on a map, saw a deer stand, ran to it. m4a1 cco in it. then i got hit by a zombie and died because i didn't know how to bandage

M4A1 Holo SD Yeah, a hacked weapon, stole that off an AFK hacker with invincibility on. I was too new to know better so I ran around killing all kinds of stuff stealthily. Finally lost it by glitching into a bush.

Spawned with revolver, found m14 in Cherno military tent :D

Well, then I was killed by zombies because I had no fucking idea what I was doing.

Lee Enfield , found at Prigorodki. I was so Proud of finaly finding an Gun and felt like i never could die again.

Until i meet another survivor...

Winchester. I remember having a great time, my friend was over when I first found it. After a while, I had almost 60 slugs for it and we tested how far away we could snipe zeds with it. I love the weapon.

I spawned with a makarov, but the first weapon I found was the Winchester in a barn. I was undoubtedly sure it was the best weapon in the game, lol

I remember it vividly. Was a CZ 500 from one of those long farm type buildings but not the barns with 2 staircases. I can't remember where I'd spawned, but it was near a train platform. Maybe Kormovo/Karmenka or Balota - think it was somewhere near there. Was within 10 minutes of spawning and never had a issue finding a gun since - not sure why others have so much trouble with it.

I remember spotting something crawling and actually thought it was a real player and tried to make contact but it was just a crawling zombie haha.

First gun I found was a Makarov and then seconds later I found a Lee Enfield. Neither of them had ammo though kind of a bummer.

AKM off a dead pubbie I stumbled onto to about my first ten minutes into the game. A half hour later, got my first legit murder off a kid with a juggalo tag blaring music over direct chat with his back turned to me.

Easy beans man, easy beans.

Enfield...

Luckily I had read the forums and the Wiki some before I started and knew better than to fire that thing off in town. I took it to the top of a hill and tried to headshot Zombies with it as they walked up towards me.

Then I had no ammo. And I encountered a player shortly afterwards who had ammo.

You can probably guess the rest.

Double barrel shotgun but had no ammo cause i was such a noob so after shooting it i broke my legs after falling down the stairs and then shot it again next second all thats a zombie was on me like a fly who saw kak so ya

And kak means shit

Edited by Spartan_ZA

Mr Enfield on the west approach to Elektro, soon i found a 1911 in the church, shot 1 player with Mr Enfield at the west firestation... found AK-74... dropped Mr Enfield... skipped into the distance! :)