Sign in to follow this  
puppetworx

The People's Free City of Berezino [Safe-Zone]

What if there existed a place without snipers, a place where ragheads and aviators aren't around every corner?

berezinoaerialshot.jpg

What if this place had abundance of weapons and loot; a hospital, two supermarkets, an office, a cafe, 6 apartment blocks, 3 deerstands, 4 military tents, 6 barns and helicopter crash sites right on it's doorstep?

berezino.jpg

What if vehicle spawns surrounded the city, and industrial buildings within it were bursting with vehicle parts?

cityberezinon.jpg

What if such a place does exist but nobody goes there because it's so far away from player spawn points that no-one wants to spend the time traveling there?

This is a call to action, if you want more PvE and less PvP, if you want a virtual safe-zone, if you want to make friends and trade in game - head north to Berezino, NOW.

• Like 1

What if you told us which server you think you've created a safe zone ...

Last time I was there it was shit hot with bandits, 3 of which jacked my clan mate's transport.

Edited by Box
  • Like 1

i dunno if uve been to berezino lately

but all most people see there are huge fucking triangles

• Like 11

i thought that being part of the ''north'' that was a KoS zone..

Edited by Bludy
  • Like 2

Are you serious? There's more PvP there than Cherno.

On which server?

I've practically lived in Berezino for about a month at one point on various servers and majority of players were just looting and didn't want trouble. I handled the handful of bandits who were trying to give the place a badname, but I wouldn't say there was PVP. I put a stop that the time I was there.

I've been safe 90% of the times I've been there. Have encountered one guy who wanted me dead, and only a few others who just went their own way without interaction. I feel it's pretty safe for scrounging up loot. You guys just be unlucky. Or only me and OP lucky.

Thanks for fucking up the safe zone and giving it to everyone.

• Like 12

What if you told us which server you think you've created a safe zone ...

It's not server specific yet, because as soon as a server is announced bandits will flood it for the lulz. Just get to Berezino.

Are you serious? There's more PvP there than Cherno.

1/10

i thought that being part of the ''north'' that was a KoS zone..

It is part of the north but there is practically nobody in Berezino. Most players who have actually made it more then halfway up the map stay near the airfields or Stary. The city can become relatively safe, right now there is nobody up there so it is very safe. Which is why I suggest you go and see for yourself. If enough friendlies make it up there we can start something bigger..

(btw if you hadn't noticed Cherno and Elektro are de facto kill on site zones and they're in the very south...)

Edited by puppetworx

Yep Berezino is a nice place to be :) I like the Apple-Tree plantage, where there lives this lonely Pig I kill from time to time.... Yes its lovely in Berezino ^^

• Like 1

Thanks for fucking up the safe zone and giving it to everyone.

LOL I thought the same thing! Although you and I know very very bad things happen in Berezino... just no one hears you scream. Stay away, it's a trap!

• Like 1

I like the Apple-Tree plantage

Yeah how cute is it? Berezino is quite a nice place.

• Like 1

Yeah how cute is it? Berezino is quite a nice place.

Beans to the cute Japanese girl profile pic. (o.-) I do love them tails!

• Like 1

aye myself and my travelling buddy usually hit it up from time to time. It's usually pretty quiet, seen a couple of people there but they have left us alone and us them.

BEWARE, if you go there on the server I play on you WILL die. I own it, I have lived there for 2 months now and I do not plan on leaving!!

But, it does have everything you need to survive, BUT stay away, far far away!!!

BEWARE, if you go there on the server I play on you WILL die. I own it, I have lived there for 2 months now and I do not plan on leaving!!

But, it does have everything you need to survive, BUT stay away, far far away!!!

Ok ill find the server your on and come and kill you then take your stuff hid your body then leave.

As you can tell lots of people want to keep Berezino for themselves...What I want to do is a little bigger. My basic premise for encouraging this movement is that I think you need two things to establish a safe zone in DayZ: you need to be well equipped and you need numbers. I want to use Berezino as a place to evac community members too using cars and helicopters after they first spawn, they can then gear up with all essentials needed in (relative) safety from other players. Keeping and holding on too vehicles is difficult as an individual so numbers are needed to do it. Using Berezino as a base we can work in squads to raid the North for vehicles to be used for community purposes - such as spawn evacs, aerial support and medical assistance. We can also use the vehicles to raid military and helicopter crash sites for loot. Once our numbers are well geared we will be more capable of fighting back if attacked. Keeping and maintaining the server helicopter for community use will be the top priority. The helicopter will be protected at all costs, as it will be the core of our peace-loving community.

vehicleuh1h.jpg

The helicopter is our God.

Edited by puppetworx
  • Like 1

I've been killed there about the same as I have been killed in Cherno/Elektro. Not quite safe enough. now Petrovka north of the nw airfield. That seems pretty safe to me! I'll hang there anyday.

Strong trolling. I suppose saying drinking Mountain Dew on top of Green Mountain is a good idea now too, huh?

• Like 1

As you can tell lots of people want to keep Berezino for themselves...What I want to do is a little bigger. My basic premise for encouraging this movement is that I think you need two things to establish a safe zone in DayZ: you need to be well equipped and you need numbers. I want to use Berezino as a place to evac community members too using cars and helicopters after they first spawn, they can then gear up with all essentials needed in (relative) safety from other players. Keeping and holding on too vehicles is difficult as an individual so numbers are needed to do it. Using Berezino as a base we can work in squads to raid the North for vehicles to be used for community purposes - such as spawn evacs, aerial support and medical assistance. We can also use the vehicles to raid military and helicopter crash sites for loot. Once our numbers are well geared we will be more capable of fighting back if attacked. Keeping and maintaining the server helicopter for community use will be the top priority. The helicopter will be protected at all costs, as it will be the core of our peace-loving community.

vehicleuh1h.jpg

The helicopter is our God.

Lol having a helicopter at your "safe zone" is basicly a giant advertisement to get yourself killed by bandits.

• Like 1

Love this idea, I like to see the community get involved with the game, and yea some bandits will see this and think easy kill, but some will respect the safe zone, we all know Stary Sobor as a major PvP location, and Green Mountain as a creepy place, let's do the oppisite at Berezino, the 2 cities in the south coast can do what they want, they can be for whatever people choose, noobs getting the hang of the game, people looking for a bit of excitment, but lets do this, lets all try and make Berezino a bandit free location, a place of peace and kindness, trading and partnering, all kinds of good stuff, and we can't do this alone, lets all make Berezino a nice place!

Even if it was safe before (which it wasn't) it sure as hell is not going to be now.

• Like 2

Whenever we have had a new players start DayZ we always tell them regardless of where they spawn to make for Berezino for all the reasons the OP has listed - guns, supplies and equipment without any of the usual PvP drawbacks

Usually we avoid the military camp as its very open and seems to be where the occasional sniper will setup to cover - plus the look has never been that good either