Sign in to follow this  
Taiphoz

Hackers, Hackers, Hackers, .... Tents ?

I was wondering if all those people who are moaning about the tents not saving, and dupping crap out every restart have even thought about what life would be like in game when they get fixed.

I mean think about it.. just for a second...

How long do you normally go before a hacker joins the server and insta kills you and you lose all your stuff ?

think on it..

For me, its about an hour, I can play for about an hour on average before eventually and ultimatly a hacker joins spawns at my back and rapes me of my loot, hides my body and spawns all the vehicles into debug.

For me the only thing keeping me in game is that Tents Dupe and I can and have resisted the urge to leave the game because of the hackers because I know that my tent is there keeping me in game.

I want them fixed.

But not until the hackers are gone, I can handle losing my kit, but not to a hacker who can kill me without me even having a chance to fight back.

so think about it.......

I was wondering if all those people who are moaning about the tents not saving, and dupping crap out every restart have even thought about what life would be like in game when they get fixed.

I mean think about it.. just for a second...

How long do you normally go before a hacker joins the server and insta kills you and you lose all your stuff ?

think on it..

For me, its about an hour, I can play for about an hour on average before eventually and ultimatly a hacker joins spawns at my back and rapes me of my loot, hides my body and spawns all the vehicles into debug.

For me the only thing keeping me in game is that Tents Dupe and I can and have resisted the urge to leave the game because of the hackers because I know that my tent is there keeping me in game.

I want them fixed.

But not until the hackers are gone, I can handle losing my kit, but not to a hacker who can kill me without me even having a chance to fight back.

so think about it.......

you must really suck if you can only last for an hour b4 a hacker comes

considering ive seen all of 5 or so hackers in over 2 months, and 2 of them didnt even do anything to other players (2 were teleporting killing people, 1 teleported everyone to balota)

maybe you should ditch sixlauncher server list and start finding decent servers from the ingame browser.

perhaps also not joining 2 month old infested shit servers

Edited by Buffjesus

considering ive seen all of 5 or so hackers in over 2 months, and 2 of them didnt even do anything to other players (2 were teleporting killing people, 1 teleported everyone to balota)

Your experience is unique, it is not the basis for criticizing what is a common problem.

• Like 1

Ive had a slightly different problem recently. Ive been setting up small camps of 1-2 tents across several servers. Most of them have been visited by hackers, but rather than taking my stuff they have duplicated the fuck out of it and everything they have on them (duplicating themselves). The first one it happened to now has about 80 duplications of a player, a helicopter, UAZ and about 50 tents all full of any weapons, ammo and gear you want. This all from my one tent. Id be fine with it, but Im trying to play this game legit and its hard to do when players are doing this to my tents. Relocating 1-2 full tents of gear that I have is really time consuming.

Your experience is unique, it is not the basis for criticizing what is a common problem.

and all my friends?

and all the people on the other forum i frequent?

you only run into hackers if you go into extremely old servers or the top listed ones on six launcher.

not saying they dont exist in other places, just that they are very rare. considering i server hop all the time to kill peeps and stay in the server for 10-15 minutes before i leave; shouldnt i have died in that time?

and im not just talking about like 10 servers in a month, i go through every 10-30 pop on the list throughout a night

Logic is strong with this one.

Logic is strong with this one.

notice how only the bads complain that every 10 minutes they die from a hacker

and how all the elite geared up peeps never say anything

Really? Tell me more.

youre supposta quote me so it says someone responded!

next time someone dies from a hacker lemme know

ill go join the server

maybe you should ditch sixlauncher server list and start finding decent servers from the ingame browser.

perhaps also not joining 2 month old infested shit servers

First of all I am not moaning about the hackers, just pointing out that people that have a moan about the tents might wana think about the subsequent consequences when a hacker visits their server.

As for being geared, thanks to the tent bug I have gear coming out my ass which is why the hackers dont bother me at the moment, I know I can get my stuff back after a reset, but if and when those tents get fixed I will be a lot more angry and annoyed when I die to a hacker, because I will know I cant get my stuff back.

I have killed my fair share of hackers, even have some funny video thanks to fraps as a result , but once their action start to have a real impact on the players, the number of posts here about it will go through the roof.

I guess my final thought is, that its possible the devs are holding back on a tent and vehicle fix because they know what the impact will be if they cant and dont fix the hacker issue first, I do not think the chopper spawning every reset is a mistake I think the devs wanted that to happen as the chopper is by far the best vehicle and the one the hackers screw over the most as soon as they spawn in.