cash4gold

Treasure Island - New Lingor server - max vehicle spawns

cash4gold here. After going through some poor gaming experiences today on the Lingor hive's (lack of admins, witnessing admin's on power trips like on the SLAP server, and in one instance a total server nuke while hackers screamed obscenities and racial profanities in voice chat), I decided it was time I dedicate some time and money to contribute back to the community and try to help prevent other players from having to go through that.

Started a fresh Lingor server on the Vilayer hive. Configured for the maximum amount of vehicle spawns. Restarts 3 times a day, every 8 hours. Located in Dallas, USA. VOIP disabled. Side chat enabled. Freedom of speech. No racism though please. Mature and active administrators. Friendlies and teamwork encouraged.

Please have at it folks. Make my server your server. I work 12 hour nights shifts, and will be able to frequently monitor the server and provide administration if I am currently not in the game. Also my friend and clan mate will also be around frequently to make sure things are running smoothly. Feel free to contact me on steam if needed.

DayZLingor - (0.34/96061) (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) - Treasure Island - MAX VEHICLES | Vilayer.com

208.115.226.234:2302

• Like 12

Server has been going strong for almost 24 hours now. Thanks guys.

Sorry to the crew that lost their Heli at server restart. Not sure why that happened.

I will jump onto the server later tonight to check this out, also if someone dies I swear it was not me (what I will say in side chat 99% of the time I killed someone).

My girlfriend and I were just on SLAP's server.

We found someone, who turned out to be the admin and we followed him. We asked if he was friendly, he said "go away", so we started to leave and he starts unloading on my girlfriend.

Me being me, I come around the corner and empty a clip of AK into his face, he dies like a panzy. All through his shooting and stuff, grenades are going off, which was funny, because I wish I could throw grenades and shoot at the same time. Anyways, I killed him. He got me to 2000 blood, I bandage up, girlfriend comes to give me a bloodbag, and as she is giving me the blood she gets kicked.

I all chat and say how much BS it is that he kicked her for no reason, next thing I know I'm banned. I won't lie, I could have been a little more calm about the situation instead of cursing like I did, but any admin that abuses his power like that and then accuses me later of combat logging AND auto-burying my own body should get more than what I gave.

I saw you on SLAPs server yesterday, actually, I'll stop by yours with my girlfriend sometime. Take care.

We found someone, who turned out to be the admin and we followed him. We asked if he was friendly, he said "go away", so we started to leave and he starts unloading on my girlfriend.

Me being me, I come around the corner and empty a clip of AK into his face, he dies like a panzy. All through his shooting and stuff, grenades are going off, which was funny, because I wish I could throw grenades and shoot at the same time. Anyways, I killed him. He got me to 2000 blood, I bandage up, girlfriend comes to give me a bloodbag, and as she is giving me the blood she gets kicked.

I all chat and say how much BS it is that he kicked her for no reason, next thing I know I'm banned. I won't lie, I could have been a little more calm about the situation instead of cursing like I did, but any admin that abuses his power like that and then accuses me later of combat logging AND auto-burying my own body should get more than what I gave.

I saw you on SLAPs server yesterday, actually, I'll stop by yours with my girlfriend sometime. Take care.

Funny you mention the ban you got. I got one as well for logging in and walking about 30 meters. Thats it. BAM! Ban for 'hacking.' Needless to say I'm going to be on Cash's server for the foreseeable future

Max vehicle limit is whatever you set the amount to.

Actually it's not, but thanks for the tip.

Yeah, I wa sonly in there for about an hour ealier this week. I was pretty well geared, and got killed. The bandit who got me bragged about all the stuff he took from me. One of the SLAP admins with the intellect of a 12 year old started flaming him, telling him to shut up, and then banned him for no reason.

I typed in side chat "Aww, shame that you banned him. I was hoping to find him and get my gear back".

5 seconds later, I am banned too. Just a gross abuse of power.

Funny you mention the ban you got. I got one as well for logging in and walking about 30 meters. Thats it. BAM! Ban for 'hacking.' Needless to say I'm going to be on Cash's server for the foreseeable future

Come on in man. Server has been doing very well for the last couple of nights now, with the exception of 1 hacker nuking us twice. Trying to do all that I can to protect the server.

Treasure Island has now been updated with the latest DayZ and Vilayer Hive hotfixes!

Unless they added manual spawns that's only 50 vehicles or so.

THe vent I have currently is small and kind of sucks. I will be getting a better one tonight most likely and will open it up to the public.

Vilayer only offers TS3 or Mumble, so I will be going with a different host for the Vent.

Also after today's random server crash while it was maxed out at 40 players has me rather displeased with Vilayer and has me considering a new host.

After recieving some requests for voice chat, we have opened the BDP Crew's vent server to the public.

Join up here: bdpcrew.typefrag.com Port: 47875

Enjoy.

Also I'd like to point out that we added about 10 players to the ban list over the last couple of nights, most of which we caught in real time due to vigilant log monitoring. Since the server came online earlier this week, we have had over 300 players join up so far, so I like to think we are keeping a good ratio of legit versus script kiddies.

1. There were 2 of us in the building

2. You didnt look like you were leaving, instead u crouched behind the car wreck and then she moved around the building

3. I toss the grenade from the roof, while he was firing from inside

4. When you are using global voice to scream out your frustration that is what got you banned, nothing else.

5. You failed to mention you combat logged btw.

cash4gold here. After going through some poor gaming experiences today on the Lingor hive's (lack of admins, witnessing admin's on power trips like on the SLAP server, and in one instance a total server nuke while hackers screamed obscenities and racial profanities in voice chat), I decided it was time I dedicate some time and money to contribute back to the community and try to help prevent other players from having to go through that.

Started a fresh Lingor server on the Vilayer hive. Configured for the maximum amount of vehicle spawns. Restarts 3 times a day, every 8 hours. Located in Dallas, USA. VOIP disabled. Side chat enabled. Freedom of speech. No racism though please. Mature and active administrators. Friendlies and teamwork encouraged.

Please have at it folks. Make my server your server. I work 12 hour nights shifts, and will be able to frequently monitor the server and provide administration if I am currently not in the game. Also my friend and clan mate will also be around frequently to make sure things are running smoothly. Feel free to contact me on steam if needed.

DayZLingor - (0.34/96061) (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) - Treasure Island - MAX VEHICLES | Vilayer.com

208.115.226.234:2302

best of luck to you. Hopefully you after running a server for awhile you'll come to see whatever you thought of as "abusing power" in a different light. Feel free to PM me sometime with what it was you thought we did wrong.

btw the only thing I've been banning for on my server is heavy abuse of global voice, or ppl we've caught hacking (spawning in stuff, teleporting, etc.). We do kick ppl pretty quick for using global voice as a warning, we used to just type them a msg, but that rarely seemed to work. If thats abuse oh well.

Also I can't seem to find anyone named thaddius in any log for my server. Strange how someone commenting on a server isn't even in any log file for even joining the server.

Server is getting a much needed patch tonight. Will take care of the weird issues that started happening all weekend with players who got killed respawning with all their gear, players who didn't get killed spawning with nothing, and the vehicles not respawning for the last two nights.

Thank you to the people who brought these issues to my attention, and to Vilayer for the assistence.

best of luck to you. Hopefully you after running a server for awhile you'll come to see whatever you thought of as "abusing power" in a different light. Feel free to PM me sometime with what it was you thought we did wrong.

btw the only thing I've been banning for on my server is heavy abuse of global voice, or ppl we've caught hacking (spawning in stuff, teleporting, etc.). We do kick ppl pretty quick for using global voice as a warning, we used to just type them a msg, but that rarely seemed to work. If thats abuse oh well.

Also I can't seem to find anyone named thaddius in any log for my server. Strange how someone commenting on a server isn't even in any log file for even joining the server.

It would be Medic Steve, not that it matters anyways. It's not a rule any forum name you have has to match your in-game name.

Hope the blood bag and morphine helped you yesterday Cash.

It would be Medic Steve, not that it matters anyways. It's not a rule any forum name you have has to match your in-game name.

Hope the blood bag and morphine helped you yesterday Cash.

Well now that I have a name I will look into it.

Edited by bodha

hey cash

ive really wanted to find a good lingor server and after reading through al of these

postes i havea great feeling about your, but only problem is i live in australia so my ping is high

are there any plans on maybe puttng the battle eye ping limit up

Ya this server is a blast. Lots of vehicles and hackers get the boot fast. I wish name tags wasnt enabled but other then that it's a great server.

hey cash

ive really wanted to find a good lingor server and after reading through al of these

postes i havea great feeling about your, but only problem is i live in australia so my ping is high

are there any plans on maybe puttng the battle eye ping limit up

I have the ping capped at 200 through BE because any higher than that causes unfair problems with lag for other players during gun fights. Heck, I've even seen pings near 200 be a problem in DayZ... and honeslty, I really doubt you would want to play on a server with your ping higher than 200. You would be warping all over, having synch issues, falling through textures, have your shots not register, etc. It's in the best interest of everyone to keep a tight restriction on pings man, sorry.

Ya this server is a blast. Lots of vehicles and hackers get the boot fast. I wish name tags wasnt enabled but other then that it's a great server.

Glad your enjoying yourself man.

Also I'd like to point out that as of today, I have single handedly banned over 100 hackers from the server, mostly within the first few minutes of them entering, and we have reached rank #131 on Gametracker!

• Like 1