spawn (DayZ)

i am the best

I am the best. I have been camping chern with my M24 sniping everyone. 169 kills now. I especially like killing new spawns that have nothing and they cant fight back. I feel like a boss. Sometimes people try shoot me I just server hop and keep killing people. its sweet. screw zombie kills I am here to PVP. Sure I could play COD and kill people but dayZ is all about PVP not survival. Some servers have global chat and I call the guys I shoot noobs and laugh at them. what is good is staying on high population swervers and running on the coast. next to no one has a weapon. I have nearly 1 million - humanity.

loving this pvp game.

not like the zombies are a threat

Yes this is a joke. But believe it or not I have seen people post all of the above.

guys dayz is not COD. its a survival game. dont play the game as if its COD

i still have to witness being on a 35+ player server without being either insta killed or teleported and then killed by a hacker. Problem with joining lower populated servers is that you don't notice when more people join and then eventually, you again die by a hacker

someone is mad he lost his winchester ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and if this is cod wheres my life regen

v776km.png

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 2

The sad thing is they probably don't have the skills to kill anybody in COD, so they have to resort to a game where people spawn unarmed. Sad, sad times :(

i still have to witness being on a 35+ player server without being either insta killed or teleported and then killed by a hacker. Problem with joining lower populated servers is that you don't notice when more people join and then eventually, you again die by a hacker

You can check the player numbers by pressing 'P' ingame. I do that every 10 minutes when playing at a low pop server.

I can't see what to discuss here. Everyone knows about that gay snipers killing fresh spawns and get a boner from that. This thread is just bullshit.

You can check the player numbers by pressing 'P' ingame. I do that every 10 minutes when playing at a low pop server.

yeah i do that but sometimes you just forget haha

yes its bullshit. i posted this because people are trying to play the game as if its COD. its a zombie aoppocolyps not a human appocolyps.

Also no I have not lost my NVG's M4SD and all the other good stuff

yes its bullshit. i posted this because people are trying to play the game as if its COD. its a zombie aoppocolyps not a human appocolyps.

Also no I have not lost my NVG's M4SD and all the other good stuff

Yes it's a zombie apocalypse, that's why I stay away from zombies.

Sniping people when I need something is much easier.

Yes it's a zombie apocalypse, that's why I stay away from zombies.

Sniping people when I need something is much easier.

so you snipe someone every 2 hours to get food and a drink. you can sit in one spot and not need one of them for hours. or do you kill for a kill count like you do in COD or BF or CS