Teach (DayZ)

[Video] We don't get mad, we get even.

As the video explains everything you need to know, lets skip right through it.

Our people involved:

Andrew

faytth

FriendlyStranger / John Cleese

Senters (Commentator and our brave double agent)

Teach

PS. Bask in the glory of my awesome accent.

Edited by Teach
  • Like 15

Heh cool vid!

Btw maybe you should have let your buddy driver get out and run away before detonating satchels.

I bet those guys inside the bus would not realise whats happening.

Yeah we thought about it, but Senters wanted to sacrifice himself for the greater good as he was a fresh spawn :)

yeah, if he ran out before the satchel charge went off, some of them might have escaped the blast as well. That went well. I just don't understand why a bus wheel needed to be shot out first, unless that was just for fun?

yeah, if he ran out before the satchel charge went off, some of them might have escaped the blast as well. That went well. I just don't understand why a bus wheel needed to be shot out first, unless that was just for fun?

We had it planned since we didn't know Senters would drive, so he did it for fun anyway :)

Skipped most of the talk. Should have cut that video and started around the 4 min start mark.

Edited by Sula

Skipped most of the talk. Should have cut that video and started around the 4 min start mark.

We felt like we had to put the back story in, as we are not bandits and do not kill players without a good reason. We usually only target the cowardly snipers who prey on fresh spawns.

• Like 1

beans for all of you guys, even the squad that got blown up

That's how we feel about the situation. Some of the most fun we'd had in awhile.

• Like 1

This was an amazing thing to be apart of :D Just awesome ;)

• Like 3

We appreciate all the positive feedback, this encourages us to come up with more similar stuff :)

• Like 1