Sign in to follow this  
mediocreyeti@gmail.com

Is an admin allowed to?

They're admins, and unfortunately for you, they can do what they like with their server. It's unethical and abuse, but they can do it. Why on earth did you insult the admins of a server anyway?

Edited by The Velvet Overkill

For name calling?? Unless it was racist, I would think an admin would just shrug it off. Maybe he is a nerd...who knows?

• Like 1

11. As a server admin you must not:

You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when your killed.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when you lose a vehicle.

You are not permitted to kick or ban for smacktalk.

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

I guess I will write a report then.....

For name calling?? Unless it was racist, I would think an admin would just shrug it off. Maybe he is a nerd...who knows?

Love your signature! XD

Shawn of the dead ftw.

Was a private hive (since sidechat was enabled) no dayz admin rules applies...So yes, he can ban you for that.

Was a private hive (since sidechat was enabled) no dayz admin rules applies...So yes, he can ban you for that.

Nope the server is on the hive. It is an older server so sidechat was grandfathered.

Older servers turned off sidechat too (or was suppose to). So either it is a Private hive, or it is a admin who doesn't give a fuck.

Either way, what are you trying to accomplish?

You were a douchebag (Namecalling isn't nice. Namecalling a admin, is just stupid) and the admin responded by being a equal douchebag...Chin up, stiff upper lip and carry on. Play on one of the 65 hundred other servers, and be/play nice.

It actually really damn simple, isn't it?

I just want to get unbanned. I had a lot of friends there and never got there steam names etc. I probably wont play there anyways since the server is garbage. Multiple hackers on at all times, I just played because of sidechat.

I just want to get unbanned. I had a lot of friends there and never got there steam names etc. I probably wont play there anyways since the server is garbage. Multiple hackers on at all times, I just played because of sidechat.

Hes paying a monthly fee for you to play a game, imo he should be able to ban you. Start donating to help pay for his server and then maybe your complaint would make sense.

It may say that in the "server rules" but to be quite frank, if you're going to come and be disrespectful on someone's server then you only have yourself to blame.

Why not try apologising instead of "running to teacher?"

God i hate people like you. you abuse the admin and now you're reporting him for banning you. This is why i shoot on sight... too many DayZ players are dirtbags.

Rocket will have to fix his game before i comply with that stupid rule :/

Edited by Woolerland

Yes you called me a nerd, you also used homophobic hate speech multiple times and I told you to stop. That is the real reason you were banned. If you can play nicely the feel free to rejoin, but if you come in again with that attitude I will just remove you again.

Edited by TheLaughingMan
  • Like 1

11. As a server admin you must not:

You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when your killed.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when you lose a vehicle.

You are not permitted to kick or ban for smacktalk.

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

I guess I will write a report then.....

*ROFL* MUAHAHAHHAHA