Sign in to follow this  
symptom

DayZ Commander ??

Just a quick question about DayZ Commander. I put up a new server and it is not showing on DayZ Commander. How long does it take to detect new servers?? I see my new server on Six Launcher, but I don't use that launcher anymore.

Not countering Commander ,but, do you see it on Play with Six ?

I've had issues with servers not appearing in DayZ Commander as well. Not exactly sure why, but usually if I change the filter settings so that I'm looking for servers of similar type without using the actual name of the server I can find it.

Yes some reason I am getting like maybe 20 servers to show on dayz ( for lingor maps ) and most the time the info ( players on at the time ) is wrong as well.

I have this problem quite a lot with Commander.

I have to refresh or restart it sometimes for the server i want to appear.

Edited by DemonGroover

Go here and create an account - Once created add the Server IP and Port and ask for it to be added - I did and it 2 days and it was on, The creator mentioned that it takes up to a few weeks because he gets updated on IP's every week or so http://forums.dayzcommander.com/

Also you can Manually add it for you and your friends under Favorites - Top Left put in IP and Port and it will find it

I kinda like this becuse it keeps my New Private Hive hidden for a while and Six Updater doesn't have it listed either - Updater is the cause of many wrong BattlEye Script Kicks so stay away (<<<My Opinion Only)

Hope this helps and Happy Hunting