fuckbohemia

Being an ass with an AS50

So I was killed by 2 hackers, raging over losing my stuff - later on when no one is on the server I loot their camp, get all of my stuff back (probably duped ones not the same but whatever). Still in a foul mood I decided to take 1 extra item and head over to cherno to share my misery with everyone else. If you start getting all sweaty and frustrated over AS50 TWS or killing random players in cherno then it might be a bad idea to watch.

I like how u pulled the rangefinder when you have nameplates on :/

I just got it and was excited to use it :) RP AND IMMERSION

I like how he didn't know how to zoom in.

I personally only use my TWS when sitting on Elektro and taking out those snipers, plus killing those stupid enough to spawn in/go up to the industrial roofs in cherno.

nice shots regardless.

Edited by Hydra

AS50 TWS + nameplates on... and sniping cherno.

Sigh

As easy as killing can get in DayZ.

Whatever is fun to you I guess.

Nice video man! As50 Tws sniping is always fun. Wish I could play in a server without getting ported behind and killed to do stuff like this.

Next time spawn nuclear bomb and nuke whole server, will be fun duh?

Here we see the stationarious noobus, otherwise known as the 12 year old camper, laying in its natural habitat. Notice how he needs both an easy to use rifle, and nameplates with distance cheat-sheeting to even compete with the common player. This is how the camper makes up for the testosterone deficiency inherit in the species. These people bring a new spin on the DayZ universe that separates it from other games of the FPS genre, by negating the survival aspect and enforcing the FPS deathmatch mating call. If you listen very carefully, you can hear this call.

This camper is, sadly, moved from its preferred habitat, and prefers a much more simplistic world, bringing its neolithic mentality to a world trying to evolve. However, survival of the fittest does not actually count when everyone survives, and as such the lowest skill player usually ends up being the longest living. Through metagaming, mechanics abuse, and egotistical stroking, the sniper proves once again that it is the reason the world will not evolve past the stone age.

• Like 12

Here we see the stationarious noobus, otherwise known as the 12 year old camper, laying in its natural habitat. Notice how he needs both an easy to use rifle, and nameplates with distance cheat-sheeting to even compete with the common player. This is how the camper makes up for the testosterone deficiency inherit in the species. These people bring a new spin on the DayZ universe that separates it from other games of the FPS genre, by negating the survival aspect and enforcing the FPS deathmatch mating call. If you listen very carefully, you can hear this call.

This camper is, sadly, moved from its preferred habitat, and prefers a much more simplistic world, bringing its neolithic mentality to a world trying to evolve. However, survival of the fittest does not actually count when everyone survives, and as such the lowest skill player usually ends up being the longest living. Through metagaming, mechanics abuse, and egotistical stroking, the sniper proves once again that it is the reason the world will not evolve past the stone age.

I lol'd hard. Twice.

Meant to create lulz?

Sounds more like a preachy carebear telling people how to play.

P.S. Metagaming isn't a bad thing

made my day. u, sir, have my beanz

You sir, are my hero.

If you were raging, you should have done something productive and killed the dick snipers who kill the fresh spawns, instead of becoming one. =|

XD I was reading this in my head in Steve Erwin's voice

You sir have my beans...that was some funny stuff...

raging over losing my stuff

thats exactly the mentality that makes ppl use alt+f4

gettin killed is just as fun as killing someone, now it was to a hacker and thats understandable ofc

I found a hacker box and found one of these on it! hhavnt used it yet but omg am gonna!