FALSquad

Duping attempt went wrong

Hello! I got a very exciting story to tell you about duping, and how to NOT do it.

Me and my squad went from NW airfield to loot consumeables at stary. We uncarefully rushed over the fields entering from the north. We arrived and started to scope out the area.After awhile we decide that we should split up. (we were 2 atm). I went west and my mate went east.

My mate had a dmr so he would have the advantage if he crawled to the sniper hill, next to the tents. He spotted 2 players Duping, in the middle of the field, next to the deer stand. Just has he is about to pull the trigger he gets a shot to the leg by a FAL. He rolls to the left and bandage the wounds. Since they exploited we decided to become bandits. We rolled out to group up with our third mate. Now we were stationed 1km west from stary. We now entered from the farm (north) to kill them. I, crawled up to the deerstand. My mates were on the sniper hill at the tens with the dmr scoping for the exploiters. They ended up getting shot at by a as50, they both survived. I crawled up to the woods to take them out with my fal while my squad was distracting them. I was hiding behind a stone with my ghillies suit so i was almost invisible. I camped for about 5 minutes, then one of them came right infront of me. He crouched and aimed at me, i didnt fire for the next 20 seconds, we just aimed at each other. Then i pulled the trigger. I filled his body with 16 FAL shots. My adrenaline was pumping. I couldnt think, my pulse was wick'd and i almost blew it all.

I ended up looting him before his mate could come and recover his gear.

I disconnected and waited for about 5 minutes. When i entered i ran to my sqaud ( at this time we wasnt aware there was more bandits in the area.)

We cought them red-handed duping. There was 2 bodys filled with firearms and military equipment.

We decided to loot them aswell.

BANG!

My mate got hit by a sniper. We recovered from our fear and ran to the woods to get our revenge.

We were both badly gear but we had our ghillies. My mates saw him by a bush, trying to scope ous out. My mate only had an Ak so he said "All for one" And ran down. He filled the pretty bandit with gunpowder. Our killcount was now 2.

We gave our mate medical attention and continued looting all the bodies. (totally of 4).

So by this, we learn not do exploit the game, it will get you killed. ( we would probly never had engaged if they was'nt cheating since we were survivor, with hero skin).

Btw, english isnt my native language so dont leave any clefty grammar-nazi comments.

Have you ever seen someone dup? Have you ever caught someone hacking/cheating/exploiting?

I dupe cans of beans to use on the forums.... :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 2

Cool story bro.

Also..

"I ended up looting him before his mate could come and recover his gear.

I disconnected and waited for about 5 minutes. When i entered i ran to my sqaud ( at this time we wasnt aware there was more bandits in the area.)

So you combat DC, you're sooo much better than the dupers. (Eye roll).

• Like 1

Cool story bro.

Also..

"I ended up looting him before his mate could come and recover his gear.

So you combat DC, you're sooo much better than the dupers. (Eye roll).

the dupers were exploiting, so i think that nothing is wrong with them using exploits back, same thing with hackers, if a hacker was trying to kill me, i would alt-f4.

• Like 4

LOL

Edit: Not involved

Edited by diddi

You caught them duping ?? You mean you caught them loading gear from stary into a tent. Then you combat D/C and make a post calling them cheaters. Well.....................

• Like 2

You caught them duping ?? You mean you caught them loading gear from stary into a tent. Then you combat D/C and make a post calling them cheaters. Well.....................

This x 1000

What a pack of little bitches. I hope I meet you in the woods so I can introduce you to my friend Mark, he won't let you D/C like a pussy.

That's Mark 48 Mod 0 ;).

• Like 1

They ended up getting shot at by a as50, they both survived.

Did you scratched their ears?

/b/Mad sniping/b/

Uh, you do know about the body dupe right? He said they were 2 people and at the end he says 4 bodies, English is not the OP's first language (it shows but I can bet that most Americans would be unable to string together two sentences in another language). Sure you should not log during combat and you should definitely not pull the full body dupe, but I understood what the poster meant.

• Like 1

Uh, you do know about the body dupe right? He said they were 2 people and at the end he says 4 bodies, English is not the OP's first language (it shows but I can bet that most Americans would be unable to string together two sentences in another language). Sure you should not log during combat and you should definitely not pull the full body dupe, but I understood what the poster meant.

Fair enough. OP should have been a little more clear on what he was accusing these people of, being that it was the main point of his post. I agree, both partys were in the wrong here.