Rustywolf (DayZ)

Tired of 16/18+ age restrictions? Then this squad is for you!

hey Vampire, I'm going to be on in 10-15 minutes if someone hasn't come i would need to raid the hospital ( EDIT: Just did i have 3 or 4 morphine now ), but maybe we both could help each other ( trying to become a whitelist ). PM me so we can skype. Its DannyMartialis if you don't still have me listed as contact.

Also Rusty when do you plan on setting up a meetup or clan server?

Edited by Danny_007

hey Vampire, I'm going to be on in 10-15 minutes if someone hasn't come i would need to raid the hospital ( EDIT: Just did i have 3 or 4 morphine now ), but maybe we both could help each other ( trying to become a whitelist ). PM me so we can skype. Its DannyMartialis if you don't still have me listed as contact.

Also Rusty when do you plan on setting up a meetup or clan server?

I was killed by some guy running from zombies. I had just found a double barrel and crap tons of ammo for my revolver. Anyway, i don't know where I am anymore.

I was killed by some guy running from zombies. I had just found a double barrel and crap tons of ammo for my revolver. Anyway, i don't know where I am anymore.

Well wanna play? I've gotta spare M1911 in my backpack. I'm in elektro right now so ill be pretty close.

I can help you out with that and I'll be on for the next few hours.

Anyone feel like playing DayZ? When i joined i thought we would be doing stuff as a group, but that hasn't been the case. I know its only been bout a week, but i feel like playing. Only people I've played with are Dutch and Vamp and they're pretty cool, but if were going to be a clan we should play and get to know each other/ see how good we each are at the game. Going to be playing in like 40 minutes ( 6:00 for me ) If you want to join PM me.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Funny! Did you come up with that yourself. You must have have been cuming up with that for an hour. Luckily 40 old virgins like you have sooo much time on their hands, or is that something else? I don't know I'm only 14 your the expert.

Going to start playing in 30-40 minutes if anyone wants to join. I'm pretty far inland, so if you near the coast it could take a while for me to get to you.

Damnit. I just logged in and i was all the way at the NW airfield and now it spawned me in cherno. Damn you alpha.

Edited by Danny_007

Whoo!

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry if I haven't been on in a month but my laptop broke (Yeah laptop :D) Anyway I've got my new alienware and I'll be (re) starting the squad so any of the guys that got in pm me so we can arrange a date to meet on skype and get back to our original plans :)!

• Like 1

IGN: Booth

Do you have low ping to UK/FRA/GER servers?: Yes, Live in UK with Fibre broadband

Skype name: antbooth11

Level of game knowledge (1-10): 6

What do you have in your inventory at the moment?: Nothing, however i could find a basic weapon and supplies if need be.

Anything else?: I may be a bit of a noob when it comes to DayZ, My main experience comes from watching YouTube videos from channels like FrankieOnPcIn1080p, however i know the basic buttons for playing as a lone wolf and have played the game on and off for around a month now, since i could not get in to many other clans/groups for age, this is why i have come here.

• Like 1

IGN:Jsar2456

Do you have low ping to UK/FRA/GER servers?:yes

Skype name:jsar2456

Level of game knowledge (1-10):4

What do you have in your inventory at the moment?:nothing just got the game

Anything else?:I like pie