Rob21894

Will i be able to run this mod?

My computer Specs are,

Processor: Pentium® Dual-core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs) ~ 3.0ghz

Ram: 3GB

Harddrive: 500gb, 300+GB free space

Graphics card, Intel® G41 Express chipset 1326mb

Please no Hate comments, i can easily get new Parts if needed just need help to see if its possible to play and save money :D

• Like 1

Yep , my specs are worse and i can run on High xD with no lag either and my internet connection sucks too

Also , why not just try it , too see for yourself , I might be wrong.....

Edited by SG Artyom

Yep , my specs are worse and i can run on High xD with no lag either and my internet connection sucks too

Also , why not just try it , too see for yourself , I might be wrong.....

Oh cool, i tried playing Arma II free version, but got low FPS and was impossible to play as all movement was delayed, Any Fix for this?

Theres multiple way's of adjusting the graphics setting, most people start by turning off Post process effects. It's a shame because they make the game look great.

I remember someone saying something about making your ingame resolution the same as your background resolution. I'm not sure if that will help but its worth a shot. Make sure you update your graphics card drivers as well. Good luck

don't bother, the community has fallen to crap, the mods and dev's dont give two shits about loyalty or people who have been helping this mod grow, the game is full of buggs, glitches and hackers, and in the end you'll leave disapointed

Edited by Acix

Look up the arma 2 gpu_maxframesahead fix

When i try do this, i dont see a way to edit the file, its a Windows Shell common file, if i open in notepad it will not let me revert it back to open with windows shell commen, Do you know how to do this?

don't bother, the community has fallen to crap, the mods and dev's dont give two shits about loyalty or people who have been helping this mod grow, the game is full of buggs, glitches and hackers, and in the end you'll leave disapointed

Wouldnt The community be based on what server you join? and Even i know this is an "alpha", Alphas are made for people to report bugs and glitches, so they can update it untill finally it is ready to be realesed as a stand alone :)

Right to the point. So this means OP can't play it.

Could you please check and advise if my PC can run DayZ?. Intel Celeron E3400 2,6 GHz, 4 GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD6570 2GB DDR3.

@OP: I don't think you will have much fun with your Intel G41.

When i try do this, i dont see a way to edit the file, its a Windows Shell common file, if i open in notepad it will not let me revert it back to open with windows shell commen, Do you know how to do this?

When you save it with notepad, choose "all files" from the drop-down box. Otherwise you'll save it as blah.blah.txt. If if you've accidentally done that, just rename it to remove the ".txt"...

Your a Cry Baby Momma not hold you a enough???????