Xt1nct10N

No loot on Green Mountain ?

On the map it said that there was a pretty good military spawn on green mountain in that green military base, but you cant enter it ? and there was not a single loot around it ??

Not even empty whisky bottles or cans? :o

There is no military loot on green burg only regular loot just step 30 m away from the buildings wait 10 mins loot should spawn

I never go to green mountain. TOOO many zombies in such small area. I run up with friends, check for vechicles then ditch ASAP.

You probably just approached it too fast, that or you pissed off the ghost.

My last trip, up there, also delivered me nothing but a broken leg.

Drank a mountain dew with a second one in my bag on top of Green Mountain just now, like a baws.

Oh lawd, what have I done....

• Like 4

I grabbed a windshield or something car related up there and immediate glitch. Had to reboot computer.

Was just there, no buildings enterable and only found a barbed wire kit in the tower.

Too high risk to benefit ratio, also seems like z's see you from farther away. Thank god for the pine tree trick!!

rule #1

do not talk about green mtn.

You just broke rule #1

Make sure you don't break rule number 2; you don't talk about Green Mountain.

• Like 1

there is a small military spot in the tower, where you can climb by ladder..there spawns a car..then it has only one exit and spawns a lot of zombies and a lot of players go there so it's usually a bad place. there is a really beautiful forest on that hill i have to say..

On the map it said that there was a pretty good military spawn on green mountain in that green military base, but you cant enter it ? and there was not a single loot around it ??

Not even empty whisky bottles or cans? :o

When I was a youngster I ventured up to the "mountain with no name" and the birds were chirping and the rabbits running through the bush and it was a sunny day as I remember.... I thought it was a great place to make my campsite so I pitched my tent and filled it with a lot of my goodies and it was in a place with tall pines on 3 sides. I even put my new bicycle there and fell asleep in the moonlight.

Suddenly I was awoken from a sound sleep with an ear piercing howl that made all the hair on the back of my head stand up. I jumped up and looked around but couldn't find see anything then I heard it again only it started to laugh a deep and menacing maniacle rumble that made me take off running blindly down the hill. I stumbled a few times and ran into trees and bushes but finally escaped out into the meadow and then just ran until I was tired and then found a tree to hide under until dawn.

The next day in the daylight I went back to my tent and bicycle and they were both gone!! I had saved them too before I went to sleep that night. Well I left that place and never went back and to this day I still have a silver grey streak on one side of my head the shape of the devil.

Don't ever think you can go to the "mountain with no name" its cursed..... to say the name is instant death

• Like 2

The big military building has an overhanging roof part, similar to a garage, military loot spawns in there. But, I've found sometimes it spawns under the ground, so walk around in first person aiming at the ground, you might find some invisible loot.

Whatever loot you think you may come across, it's still not worth going to that mountain.

Shouldn't this topic been closed. Only the title brings up bad luck and people are calling the GM-name. Go there but leave us out if it...

its not haunted, just hackers with nothing beter to do, ive aproached it many times, that place is a little glitched though, sometimes you need to restart the game to clear that glitch, but it happens it quite a few places too , anyway, if you guys look at the community maps , they listed that green and red building to have high military loots, and the zombies up there are mostly soldiers, seems like someone planted that loot statistic to lure people up there then ? most buildings listed in the map that has loots is enter-able. But im quite impressed with what some of the hackers are doing with their ideas on green mountain , lulz.

FYI though , the zombies are not that hard there, i find airfield thousand times harder (without players, just zombies)

crawling gets past zombies most of the time.

You went to Green Mountain looking for loot? Brave man, I'd rather face a sniper covered NWA that go there, duck that for a game of soldiers.

Shouldn't this topic been closed. Only the title brings up bad luck and people are calling the GM-name. Go there but leave us out if it...

This.

By simply stating the name of the forsaken land in the title.. You have doomed us all..

One does not simply walk into Green moutain.

It's summit is guarded by more than just infected.

There is evil there that does not sleep.

The great tower is ever watchful.

It is a barren wasteland, riddled with mud, ash, and dust.

The very air you breathe is a deadly fume.

Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.

• Like 2

I have never had a bad experience at this so-called cursed mountain. Quite the opposite i got my first military weapon in the base, and i have had camps there more than once. I havent been there in a while, so things might have changed, but back in the day is was a silent area. Nothing sinister.

I was there last night. I found naught but lingering death and murdered destiny... Also, something glowed red but whenever I turned to look at it time and space warped and shrouded my view. I managed to escape with my life only by picking a direction and running... I also needed to shoot many a dead soldier.

I hate that place.

I had to go Sam Fisher on their asses so as to not open fire and it wasn't even worth it, only loot up on that tower was a drink.

30 minute deviation from my airport route for a soda can.

But then again that's what I like about this game.

You might risk your ass to get to a place full of zombies and get nothing and you might go to a deer stand and find everything you want.

• Like 1