Sign in to follow this  
filib3

bike bug

while I was driving around with my old bike I got a dc or something like that, now when I relog, I´m hanging in the air riding a invisibel bike...

is it possible to fix that?

ID: 42091654

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED: ->steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?: ->96061

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file: ->six

yeah try pressing v a load of times or another animation one like surrender or salute if that fail use a bandage that usually get you out of it...

hope it helps

Another thing you can go is have a friend shoot you untill you pass out. It forces you into the pron position and removes the "invisible bike" worked for me when this same situation happened, so hope it works out!

i tryed all animations and used a Bandage, nothing happend, so I have to w8 for a friend

thanks for the help!

if your not in a great position you can try loading up the game and quit during loading a server (use wrong version so you can end the process) and it should re spawn you on the coast with all your gear

• Like 1

had this happen to me to - if you've got a friend with a vehicle, you can have him come to you, so you can enter the vehicle via menu - et voila, problem solved :)

• Like 1

i got it, the thing with the wrong version worked, thanks guys