Sign in to follow this  
yarex

Sniping and rare rifles + some ideas

My ideas are following:

1. It would be great to remove sniping/silenced rifles from heli crash site spawns and military baracks / deer posts

and replace them with toolbox system and parts that can be found on those places - instead to have just one or two military locations on map where those rifles could be mounted from those found parts.

2. I'd like to see a cover - something like ghillie suite for my car/heli/tent.

Could be found complete (more visible), could be also made from tree twigs using a toolbox, axe - then it would look like tree or big bush and much more hidden.

3. Give zombies reason to be killed - spawn items in the cities / towns AFTERr they are "liberated" from zombies. - in that case spawn more ammo and give more time to respawn zombies back. It could be done city - scale or based on distance from spawn point (if there are no zombies around, items are spawned)

OR use zombies as item scavengers (# of items that zombie can gather would be limited of course to 1-3 items)

4. All weapons should somehow degrade after some usage time (the more they are used, there would be chance to be less accurate, or ability to jam on shoot) with requirement to have some maintenance ingame (cleaning, oiling, etc, unjamming)

more to come ;)))

1. crash sites are rare enough, no need to remove the valuable loot from them. never seen a silenced weapon in a deer stand...never..

2. The bigger the silhouette of a thing, the easier it is to spot. Throwing a camo net or something like that over yor UAZ or something makes it even easier to spot it (for me atleast). has been suggested anyways

3. Spend ammo on shooting zeds just to find ammo in the citites? I see deathmatching in that.

So you tame a zombie, send him, into cherno and he gets you the ammo you need, right? xd

4. already been suggested countless times, searchh function. I don't like that idea though because it heavily reminds me of the drability system in Fallout new vegas...FNV is a great game ofc, but I don't know if that would fit. In the long run it'll piss me off, needing to shoot and then having is gun jammed making it useless until it's unjammed which takes a decent amount of time. Zeds would be munching my brain fluids already

2. The bigger the silhouette of a thing, the easier it is to spot. Throwing a camo net or something like that over yor UAZ or something makes it even easier to spot it (for me atleast). has been suggested anyways

IRL it would be difficult otherwise they wouldn't have painted tanks or thrown camo nets to change the silhouette...the ArmA 2 LOD is the problem because it doesn't render vegetation at far distance, hence you stand out where you normally wouldn't.

1. crash sites are rare enough, no need to remove the valuable loot from them. never seen a silenced weapon in a deer stand...never..

No they are not. If you move for about 1 hour in areas like Polana and Gorka or around NW airfield you can pretty easily get all the goodies pretty fast.

(second way that i use to get stuff is move around big cities and loot tents on high populated servers or in close woods near spawn points ;-))) )

In my opinion, sniping rifles and silenced stuff should be far less easy accessible then at the moment. Especially when you can jump servers and loot pretty fast.

j.