Sign in to follow this  
k3ys

weapon choice?

i have the choice between an MP5SD or an AKM which should i go with? 5 mags in the AKM vs 2 in the MP5

Get an Alice pack and travel arround with both:D

i would prefer the AKM since the mp5sd is a pain in the ass with about 8 shots to kill a player.

Pros AKM:

- Better Range

- Common Ammo

- more Damage

Pros MP5SD

- Silent

yeah i would like an alice pack :D but since i just started i dont have one, i just decided to go to stary and found them, also found a heli crash and 2 fal's but no ammo :( ..... thanks for the input i was thinking the same thing

Edited by k3ys

A guy with an AKM killed my buddy carrying a MP5SD6 yesterday, I killed the guy with my MP5.

The AKM guy killed my friend with a single burst to his body.

I only knocked him out because, I was lucky to hit him in the face with several 3-shot bursts to his torso/face. I reloaded and placed another 30 rounds to make sure. With an MP5/MP5SD6 you either have to be very lucky or avoid hostile players.

try the supermarket at stary and Vybor :) always a good chance to find an alice

lay down the mp5 somwhere in the woods where nobody finds it so you can come back and grap it, it will lay there till server restart :)

Edited by Paddy0610

None of the above. Find yourself an M14 AIM. I cant believe I never used this rifle before now....

The M14 Aim is like the DMR just with Red Dot , you can do so much dmg so easy its one of the best PVP Weapons Ingame.

But the Fn Fal with ammo is an beast too ^^

There are sooo many zombies around the supermarket, ill have to try later. I dont really want to shoot my way out of stary haha :)

None of the above. Find yourself an M14 AIM. I cant believe I never used this rifle before now....

Find yourself a Mk. 48 Mod 0. It's a basically a belt fed M14 AIM with the ability to scare the shit out of players in a vehicle. XD

Definitely don't drop an AKM for an MP5. If you have the space in your bag it might be worth picking up as an alternative to the hatchet though.

Find yourself a Mk. 48 Mod 0. It's a basically a belt fed M14 AIM with the ability to scare the shit out of players in a vehicle. XD

you can hear it at 1000 Meter Distance :D

AKM all the way, It is more powerful but also louder. The AKM ammo is also a lot more common than mp5sd mags.