aphex187

New section added to the forums for divorced husbands?

For husbands that have just been divorced or on the verge of being divorced by their wives because of this game? My wife is on the verge of blow torching my nads off because i'm constantly playing this game! Not since BF2 came out have i ended up playing a game where i'm still up around 4:00!

So maybe a new section entitled Rocket's Divorced & Battered Husbands Society ? Also this can include any guys that have just been ditched by their partners due to sweaty palm syndrome, arm pits smelling like cornbeef and onion pie and a face representing a junkie smackhead!!

p.s. Any ideas on how i can communicate with the guys on mumble due to the fact i was threatened with having my tongue cut out late last night by my lunatic wife? ;P

i second this notion 170 hours in 2 weeks has not been had since my old N@W days in bf2 when i played 8 hour battles a day for 6 months straight

no toungue ?

get a web cam and learn sign language :P

i second this notion 170 hours in 2 weeks has not been had since my old N@W days in bf2 when i played 8 hour battles a day for 6 months straight

no toungue ?

get a web cam and learn sign language :P

Haha i still carried on chatting on Mumble whilst sticking two fingers up to the ceiling (she was in bed lol!).

I did have this issue but have found my solution I bought the gf a copy of Arma 2 and Op Arrowhead and now she too can experience the rubberbanding and lag effects of an otherwise brilliant time sink. Only downside is I now have to play with her all the time and if I play on my own have to make sure I'm back where i left her when I'm done or go find her. :P

Good luck figuring a way out of this.

If you do figure it out please could you also work on answers for:

The nature and foundation of conciousness

The human heart

Free unlimited energy

Faster than light travel

Jaffa cakes - Are they cakes or biscuits?

Grow a dick mate.

very original did you have to google that one ?

go away no body loves you

@Slart Dear god m8 unlucky on that one!

@Boomsling Hmmm not sure on that Jaffa Cake one

@Compton I don't think the human body can actually reproduce a wang once it's been cut off with a kitchen knife!

Grow a dick mate.

grow a dick mate.

Grow a dick mate.

grow a dick mate.

failedtroll.jpg

My wife is thus far amiable to my obsession.

She has her ironing to look forward to.

So it's swings and roundabouts.

My wife asked me to take her shopping this morning. I told her to fuck off.

She aint happy... she can order off the internet the selfish cow.

:p :p :p

My wife isn't too happy about the amount of time I spend playing Day Z either. I told her, "Look at it this way. I could be out drinking, gambling and womanizing. At least with Day Z you know where I am and what I am up to. There's far worse I could be doing."

I'm not sure she really bought my argument though.

My wife isn't too happy about the amount of time I spend playing Day Z either. I told her' date=' "Look at it this way. I could be out drinking, gambling and womanizing. At least with Day Z you know where I am and what I am up to. There's far worse I could be doing."

I'm not sure she really bought my argument though.

[/quote']

That's one of my favs m8, 'just think love if i was into footie, i'd be down the pub every time a match was on, just think ya self lucky i'm sat here killing things on a screen ;)'.

Just show her the game, contrast the walkers and the survivors and explain that all those mindless angry zombies were probably guys whose wives didn't let them properly prepare and train for the zombie apocalypse!!!

Seriously, I'm in the same boat... I play a couple of hours a day once the kids have gone to bed and my wife's watching those chick shows about bridal dresses and wedding parties... Ewww.

In my experience this game is more popular with stoners

It's really hilarious to see two high people try to meet up over the course of four hours because they keep getting distracted by everything and forgetting where they are

I've tried to convince my wife that, come the impending apocalypse, this will surely come up trumps!