xfortune

Camps of a duping clan - US 257 Seattle

Been playing on this server for a month or two now, killed these guys so many times and they come back well geared every time, so I started following them around and found two of their camps.

Camp 1 - Tapolka Dam, north side. There are several tents underwater on the left and right side of the little wooden pier. AS50, L85s, M24, DMRs, bunch of SVDs, every M4 variation, Bizons, LMGs, the works. Couple of alice packs and ghillie suits, NVGs, Rangefinders. Used to be an L115A3, but the server adopted a "hacked weapons = ban" policy and it's gone now, ammo is sitll there, not sure if it works in any other guns.

Camp 2 - Cap Golova, south side. First section you can get to easily by walking, just stick to the coast, there's a little path through the rocks and you have to walk near/almost into the water to get around a bit, then you see the tents. DMRs, L85s, M249, AKs, AS50 mags, ghillie suits, coyote packs. Then if you continue along the coast, and stick as close as you can to the rocks, pretty much walking on them (otherwise you'll end up swimming and might lose your gear), there's a couple more tents, I forget their contents.

Happy hunting!

PS: If you [CNO] guys see this, GLHF getting your duped gear now. - Lyra

Edited by xFortune
  • Like 7

How do you have proof that they are duping? Yes that is a lot of gear. But is easy to get from raiding other camps (such as large camps, or camps from other duping clans)... It is also known that duping is very popular among groups. I for one, don't really have a problem with anyone exploiting in any game, just no hacks.

• Like 1

It doesn't even really matter to be honest, it's hard to put stuff in a tent without duping it, if it even saves at all, the problem is the gear that does save, respawns in the tents every restart.. there's been many times I've tried to place a tent, to store things for myself, come back and find my tent empty, or just not there at all.

How do you have proof that they are duping? Yes that is a lot of gear. But is easy to get from raiding other camps (such as large camps, or camps from other duping clans)... It is also known that duping is very popular among groups. I for one, don't really have a problem with anyone exploiting in any game, just no hacks.

5-6 SVD Camos, 5x L85s, 2-3x Rangefinders/NVGs/GPS, etc.

Edited by xFortune
  • Like 2

I found 3x L85s at a single chopper crash last night. I am not convinced.

• Like 2

I found 3x L85s at a single chopper crash last night. I am not convinced.

Then don't be, IDGAF.

• Like 1

Indeed, interested to check these locations too... Some map coords would be appreciated, but I guess the info posted by the OP will do ;)

Indeed, interested to check these locations too... Some map coords would be appreciated, but I guess the info posted by the OP will do ;)

Tapolka is really easy to find, just go to the left of the wooden pier and lay down in the water, and do the same on the right side (but go about 15 feet to the right, they're farther away on that side). The one at Cap Golova is a bit hard to find if you don't know where it is (took me like 10 minutes to find it after seeing someone go in there and exit with gear).

Cap Golova is at 082/129 and 083/129, Tapolka Dam is at 102/116.

Its there hard to see them, but they are there i got a svd camo with ammo, a l85 with ammo, night vision x3 gps x3 and ghillie suit really helped after i got killed last night.

Yes...How do you know that they haven't got that from other camp sites and such? If you're a large enough clan it is EASY as hell to find all that.

It doesn't even really matter to be honest, it's hard to put stuff in a tent without duping it, if it even saves at all, the problem is the gear that does save, respawns in the tents every restart.. there's been many times I've tried to place a tent, to store things for myself, come back and find my tent empty, or just not there at all.

My clan figured this out, only the owner can save the tent. Yes it gives others the option to save the tents as well. But if someone who is not the owner saves the tent, nothing will actually save and your items will be lost. So just make sure that the owner of the tent saves it and the items will respawn on server reset.

My clan figured this out, only the owner can save the tent. Yes it gives others the option to save the tents as well. But if someone who is not the owner saves the tent, nothing will actually save and your items will be lost. So just make sure that the owner of the tent saves it and the items will respawn on server reset.

Not always, I put tons of shit in a tent I placed and saved it, didn't work.

some one can easily save your tent and everything in it will disappear including the tent sometimes

Not always, I put tons of shit in a tent I placed and saved it, didn't work.

Trust me, it works. My clan and I have been doing it for a few days, and we've set up multiple camps all over the place because we now have the ability to do so.

Why did you steal it? I would of blown it up and now i'm coming onto your server to get the gear for myself xD

Trust me, it works. My clan and I have been doing it for a few days, and we've set up multiple camps all over the place because we now have the ability to do so.

Trust me, as of today, it doesn't always work. My tent I placed 2 hours ago and saved was empty upon server restart.