LaurenDanger

To the Electro Hill Snipers of US790

Hahahahaha.

A new spawn girl ran around and sang songs while you wasted lots of ammunition. You know, you can practice with weapons in Arma2 without wasting your rounds in DayZ... And no claims of "those were warning shots" because twenty or thirty silenced shots is more than a warning. It sounded like rice kris pies for a while there.

Yet...Not even a scratch on me. I hope my horrible singing wasn't too annoying.

See, when you die, friends, and your gear is bad and you spawn near a notorius place for ghillie sniper bandits who try to kill everything, you too can have a lot of fun. I never even fired a shot, I just ran back and forth, up and down, round and round, and got away. Maybe it saved some noob's life who spawned near Electro and decided to run in. Who can say. It was fun, though!

Edited by LaurenDanger
  • Like 19

Bahaha, Im sure they liked your song...its sad that ppl snipe from those hills aiming towards the town at severely under geared players. This is the reason why I counter snipe those d bags.

• Like 1

our clan wants to start counter sniping Cherno and Elektro if you wanna come be our sniper bait haha We are as geared as you can get with plenty to spare

skype Riddler0547

our clan wants to start counter sniping Cherno and Elektro if you wanna come be our sniper bait haha We are as geared as you can get with plenty to spare

skype Riddler0547

My dream is fly by chopper strafing and getting them running for their lives. And I never mind being the bait, I zig and zag quite well. We may talk later in the week.

Holy fuck, are you a girl in real life?! Man, this game surprises me at every turn. I know that every female I have ever met in my life would never even touch this game. Well, all except my freshman year computer teacher...

Anyway, regardless of your gender IRL, I have a ton of fun with those bandits. In fact, I've made it kind of a ritual for me. After I lose my high level character, I leave the game for a couple days, comtemplating my failure. After that, I start playing again, and I log into the highest pop server I can find, and try to wreak havoc with low-level gear.

It's so fun to embarrass those Elektro snipers with a couple shots of the macaroni to their faces.

Edited by Lysander_of_Sparta

Holy fuck, are you a girl in real life?! Man, this game surprises me at every turn. I know that every female I have ever met in my life would never even touch this game.

Lol... it was a trio of girls who first got me into this game. I think you're doing it wrong :D

Which 790 was this, by the way? There is more than one US 790.

Edited by Angel_

My dream is fly by chopper strafing and getting them running for their lives. And I never mind being the bait, I zig and zag quite well. We may talk later in the week.

yea we have a pretty big group and always have tons of gear, so just lemme know

Lol... it was a trio of girls who first got me into this game. I think you're doing it wrong :D

I'm guessing that's what all women talk about with their "girl talk"? "Hey, how's your character doing?" "Oh, y'know... I just found a AS-50!!!" *giggling* "Well, I found a big huge tent city on us59474. You should all log in with me after school so we can loot it together. Oh look, it's a guy. Quick! Start talking about Justin Beiber!"

Sorry to all girls out there who might've taken offense at that, but I thought it was kind of funny...

Most snipers are not good when your a moving target in this game.

Once, I ran from the store in electro to the power plant, zip zagging with bullets whizing pass me, hitting in front of me. Then I ran back out and tried to flank him, he ended up getting on his ATV and leaving, lol

I will say this though, nothing gets your adrenaline up more than a sniper round missing you :o

• Like 1

Excellent. Next time my character dies I'm gonna grab a few nades and flares and have a little fun on sniper hill.

• Like 1

It sounded like rice kris pies for a while there.

Who the hell is kris pies...?

we do this in our chopper but they al F4 as soon as the first rounds hit, ive killed a couple but many of them well cant say run for the hills, they log off and login on a new hill lol

Most snipers are not good when your a moving target in this game.

Once, I ran from the store in electro to the power plant, zip zagging with bullets whizing pass me, hitting in front of me. Then I ran back out and tried to flank him, he ended up getting on his ATV and leaving, lol

I will say this though, nothing gets your adrenaline up more than a sniper round missing you :o

I can't disagree with the fact a lot of snipers are bad in this game, but even the best snipers will miss a lot if you aren't running straight. It is very hard to try and judge a persons movement when he is just running in random lines. At this point, you just have to keep shooting as fast as you can and hope you get a lucky shot. No matter how long you try and place your shot, as soon as that person moves, you miss. If you miss the first shot on a skilled player, you more than likely will not kill him.

I typed 790 in the filter, and it's a regular difficulty server, no name tags, and if I remember correctly, when it was noon mountain time, the server was set for 2 a.m. And when I did my run around 8 p.m. Mountain it seemed like mid day.

Holy fuck, are you a girl in real life?! Man, this game surprises me at every turn. I know that every female I have ever met in my life would never even touch this game. Well, all except my freshman year computer teacher...

Anyway, regardless of your gender IRL, I have a ton of fun with those bandits. In fact, I've made it kind of a ritual for me. After I lose my high level character, I leave the game for a couple days, comtemplating my failure. After that, I start playing again, and I log into the highest pop server I can find, and try to wreak havoc with low-level gear.

It's so fun to embarrass those Elektro snipers with a couple shots of the macaroni to their faces.

because you are finding snipers and running up on them with a pistol and winning, right?

To the Op, good job on your fancy pants dance; I think its hysterical they couldn't hit you

What song were you singing?(;

I made up a song about the situation and sang it in different silly voices. I don't remember the lyrics exactly.

pics or it didnt happen

Don't be that kind of hedgehog, the one that refuses to believe anything. If it were fake it would go in the story thread, or be told in the words of *** from Chernarus. Besides pics would do nothing. But if someone helps me figure out how to film, I'll be glad to share future adventures as I zip around the bandits.

because you are finding snipers and running up on them with a pistol and winning, right?

To the Op, good job on your fancy pants dance; I think its hysterical they couldn't hit you

Nah, it's called superior tactics. Suppress and flank, except with the snipers, you can't really suppress, or they'll d/c.

I was going to meet this thread with a cup of nobody cares, but this sounds pretty awesome. Beans.

I was going to meet this thread with a cup of nobody cares, but I find it bursting at the seams with 'white-knighting' and the overpowering stench of hormones.