AndyPandy44 (DayZ)

'bin\config.bin/cfgweapons

When ever i try to join a server i get to the lobby i push ok then this pops up. 'bin\config.bin/cfgweapons' does any one have some help on what i need to do?

I am having same issue and have tried every fix, any help or advice would be appreciated

I am also having this problem. I downloaded Arma2 off steam and am using the Six Launcher.

Update: I reinstalled arma2 and the expansion and it seems to be working now. I still get the message but now when i click okay it lets me in the game.

Update 2: Now I don't spawn with a weapon and can't pick them up either. Please help!

I am having the same issue. I am just having no luck with this game :(

Same problem here. Kicks me back to the main screen every time. No matter what server or version.

I was getting the message before but now after I click it it sends me back to server select immediately.

Hmm, try right clicking the game in Steam, going to Properties, Local Files and click Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

i tried the verify the cache thing and it said i had one failed file to be validated and will be reaquired i tried to start dayz again but it did the same thing help :p

hi there, i have the same error mesage that appears, but i dont get sent back to the menu, i just dont have a weapon or cant even pick one up... kind of hard to play this game when you cant kill anything ^^' if any one could help us, it would be much appreciated :)

I have the SAME EXACT problem..i spawn but i have NO WEAPON and i can't pick up any weapons! i'm sorta mad because i spent $40 just to play DayZ and this is what happens..PLEASE HELP.. bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons?????

Experiencing the same issue with ArmA2 Free + OA.

Tried the cache suggestion and it didn't work :-/ It's also been suggested that I download an OA beta and launch it with DayZ, but that didn't work for me either (not sure if through user error or incorrect method).

Any help appreciated.

Same issue and fire twisters that did not help but thanks for the suggestion. I am missing the file with the new axe well it says item.hatchet at the end maybe a bad file we got with six updater?

(im going to manually install it and will edit my post if it works)

i'm mad i paid for this game and cant even play it

After 1.7.1.4 i don't get this error anymore but i still spawn without weapons nad the rest of the basic equipment, its basicaly unplayable this way for a new player like me.

i'm mad i paid for this game and cant even play it

Well you actually paid for ARMA 2, Day Z is just a free mod. Still annoying that each patch seems to break the game more than fix it. I cant get in at all either. I see these errors sometimes, but mostly I just wait at host.

Using 1.7.1.4 - Issue now even worse :/ The 1.7.1.4 servers are now saying I have the wrong version, and I have no idea why.

I'm CERTAIN I've tried almost everything, as I've been through four different install guides, and used three different methods to launch the game, and messed with the launch options of each method. I'm not going to drop this until I get the game working, but this is still massively disheartening. :(

Try 1.7.1.5

I believe its a config loading issue, will talk to BI programmers tomorrow for some answers.