Sign in to follow this  
Holeman

good ideas from runescape

i believe that a good idea for the dayz game is to have many ideaings from runescape

examples:

wood cutting skill to be increased is meaning that you do not need to be as near as to a forest as before to be able to harvest fire wood, get more wood by chopping one tree, get morning wood also hehe ;D

more axes in the game to acomodaet the new skill: bronze hatchet, iron hatchet and also ultimate mithril hatchet(found only on top of cherno hotel, very rare loot)

fire making skill mean that you do not need matches to light fire; to be able to light fire with rock nearby; basic survival skill i learned at junior campers

constitution to be able to expand blood veins to hold more blood (cap maybe 4 times longer?)

full mithril armor adds 50% defends against zombie and bullet, dropped by defeating flying chopper

chain mail mithril is 40% dropped from zombie king (boss of new elektro under ground substation(see other suggestion coming soon!)), found in cargo wreckage

These ideas don't sound like "realistic survivor" game type of ideas, sorry, but continue playing runescape for some mithril "armor and axes"

No! For two reasons

1. I hate Runescape.. Their developers are ass hats. They don't deserve any credit or praise for contributing ideas to another game.

2. No skill stats.

I thought you were just an idiot, not a troll until I got to the part about expanded blood veins.

Jesus christ, this isnt a god damn MMO, go jerk off to faries and dragons or whatever the fuck you people do.

tibetan monks hav been expanding their blood veins for hundreds of years now so i dont see why that would be impossibel or unrealistic in the game

1st. If you want to add armour, make it realistic. Kevlar bullet proof armour or something, not metal plate armour considering the only place you would find that shit is in an old castle or some collector's house.

2nd. Nobody cuts that many trees, so adding a skill to make it faster would make much of a difference.

3rd. Your "firemaking skill" idea makes me think you're still in Junior Campers.

4th. Good day sir.

Edit: And metal plate wouldn't stop any bullet, so that's a shitty ass idea, also, a "Zombie King" holy fucking shit how old are you?

Edited by TehKolo

i believe that a good idea for the dayz game is to have many ideaings from runescape

examples:

wood cutting skill to be increased is meaning that you do not need to be as near as to a forest as before to be able to harvest fire wood, get more wood by chopping one tree, get morning wood also hehe ;D

more axes in the game to acomodaet the new skill: bronze hatchet, iron hatchet and also ultimate mithril hatchet(found only on top of cherno hotel, very rare loot)

fire making skill mean that you do not need matches to light fire; to be able to light fire with rock nearby; basic survival skill i learned at junior campers

constitution to be able to expand blood veins to hold more blood (cap maybe 4 times longer?)

full mithril armor adds 50% defends against zombie and bullet, dropped by defeating flying chopper

chain mail mithril is 40% dropped from zombie king (boss of new elektro under ground substation(see other suggestion coming soon!)), found in cargo wreckage

examples:

I like half the idea.