Obsolescence

Stop saying "friendly" and immediately trusting me

Well OP, despite the reprehensibility of your actions, I support what you do. I play as a lone wolf mostly, have only killed 2 people so far, but I've rightfully learned not to trust people. If they have a gun, I kill them. If they have an axe, if they get close I'll kill them. I don't trust friendlies, though I don't murder them like you do ^^. I usually tell them to go on their way if they put themselves in danger to call friendly, but if they call it from cover I usually just reload my clip. We all play how we play, I play with some small decency, you play pure survival.

Point is, I respect how you survive. My 1st kill was a man for hope of supplies, but turned out to be a poor new spawn. My 2nd was a full-fledged end gear studded bandit who killed my friend. Both cases, while different, were both justified by survival. No man should be criticized when his only responsibility is his own life and he zealously defends it against those who are threats against it. If we ever meet, we shall share a flask of water. Or more likely I'll pop you in the head from the woods and take your gear. You know how it is.