livbythegun

[Video] Kamenka Loot Route Tutorial - Before you jump off that lighthouse, consider watching my route from Kamenka to Zelenogorsk.

Good job, but for God's sake don't loot stuff while standing in the doorway (like you did in the store)! You're 100% exposed to potential gunfire! Get in that corner instead and loot from there.

I will take that into consideration. I thought I was alone in the super market >_< I put too much trust in my headphones.

The only minus of Kanenka is that you have nowhere to find morphine. Players are not often found, especially such careless ones.

So true. That's why I usually don't underestimate zombies, because they can break your legs on the first hit if you're really unlucky.

Great video. Even picked up some pointers with the bikes in Zelen. (Didn't think they would always spawn, regardless of player presence.)

Thanks! :D

I really don't know why that bike is ALWAYS there for me. Maybe it's because it's well hidden or it might be a respawn bug. Who knows. Who cares! FREE BIKE!

I usually skip straight to the airfield then on to Cherno, will watch this with interest tonight. :)

Airfield then Cherno?! That's like 18k meters. My route will save you some time then :P

watched and afhter i started a game i spawned at samo position where your tutorial starts. but i am also usign that path from there for few weeks ago. but now i know where to find bike also :)

kamenka ~ zeleno equipped me multiple times with generous gear. <3

The deerstands can be really cruel or generous :D It's all luck.

Thanks for the video, I do a similar route. Love the kill carter vid.

Thanks man! I had lots of fun livestreaming that day. That player carter was just icing on the cake. Especially when I get my revenge a 2nd time :D

Lot's of good stuff in this video. Not only the rout, but some good zombie ditching as well. Good job man. ;)

I took a very similar route recently, was satisfied after finding an M1014 plus ammo, food & drink, and the basic tools. I had to log off so I lay prone in the little patch of woods north of where the power line ends and branches off west of Zelenogorsk. I logged back on later, it was dusk so I began to sneak out of the city and headed for the treeline. Crawling through the open field to avoid zeds, I was suddenly sniped. The end. I probably should crouch-run/walk more and not crawl so much. Lesson learned...

I LOVE that spawn. Kamenka, Komarovo, Balota, anywhere around there I run up north and hit deer stands. Just like you! Those three deer stands you circled as an alternate are my preferred set, though. They're easy to farm for good loot. In fact, if you're farming, you really only need the southernmost two. And you can walk between them in complete cover of forest.

Then, like you, I usually hit a barn outside Zelenogorsk (the second you went to), and then the market.

This was an excellent tutorial, sir. Finger wags for sharing a good secret. Part of what I love about that route and neighborhood is how rarely you meet other people (until you get to Zelenogorsk). The more people view your tutorial, the more will be there.

But maybe they'll be more friendly, others looking for a safe route to scavenge without starting a ruckus.

Beans to you either way. That's fine work you did. Fine work indeed.

I took a very similar route recently, was satisfied after finding an M1014 plus ammo, food & drink, and the basic tools. I had to log off so I lay prone in the little patch of woods north of where the power line ends and branches off west of Zelenogorsk. I logged back on later, it was dusk so I began to sneak out of the city and headed for the treeline. Crawling through the open field to avoid zeds, I was suddenly sniped. The end. I probably should crouch-run/walk more and not crawl so much. Lesson learned...

Yeah try to avoid crawling in open fields or without cover.

I guess also I never fully realized just how dangerous Stary Sobor & Zelenogorsk can be. Even on a low to medium-pop server, those places seem to be infested with snipers and other tooled-up bandits, at least on the Veteran servers I like to play on. Especially with Stary being in a valley surrounded by deer stands and so close to the Southern death zone... you can die any time in that PvP heaven :)

Edit: I mention Stary because I got sniped again in a similar way as described above, except this time trying to escape Stary =D

Edited by Bakst

I guess also I never fully realized just how dangerous Stary Sobor & Zelenogorsk can be. Even on a low to medium-pop server, those places seem to be infested with snipers and other tooled-up bandits, at least on the Veteran servers I like to play on. Especially with Stary being in a valley surrounded by deer stands and so close to the Southern death zone... you can die any time in that PvP heaven :)

Edit: I mention Stary because I got sniped again in a similar way as described above, except this time trying to escape Stary =D

Stary and Zele are pretty much in a valley surrounded by hills and forest. Extremely dangerous but also extremely fun and exciting :D
  • Like 1

I LOVE that spawn. Kamenka, Komarovo, Balota, anywhere around there I run up north and hit deer stands. Just like you! Those three deer stands you circled as an alternate are my preferred set, though. They're easy to farm for good loot. In fact, if you're farming, you really only need the southernmost two. And you can walk between them in complete cover of forest.

I love it also! I usually don't have to keep looking over my shoulder while I'm running through the forest or looting. It's really peaceful.