Sign in to follow this  
soulessfaith

So i had a bush stalk me...

i was playing dayz earlier and because the server i play is a nz server (i only play on it because my friend is from nz so its pretty much become our "home" server i guess) and it was night time and i LOVE playing at night because there are very rarely ever hackers on and but yeah it was night there was only like 2-3 other players on but one of them was a hacker and i know this because he was following me...as a bush...every time i turned around he was there and stopped moving...it reminded me of slender xD when you look at him he stops following you

well i didnt give him much attention really other then the few look behind/ stop and turn around to look at him every now and then, he followed me from komarovo all the way to elektro...it scared the hell out of me cause in the back of my mind a voice kept saying "he's just waiting to kill you." so yeah when i got to elektro i just stopped turned around and looked at him...and changed to direct communication and just said this over mic "I KNOW YOU'RE A HACKER BUSH, STOP PRETENDING." and then i d/ced cause i was scared he might kill me then xD

Edited by soulessfaith
  • Like 1

Not every day you get stalked by a former president and considering it was a Bush you did the right thing getting the hell out of there!

• Like 4

Not every day you get stalked by a former president and considering it was a Bush you did the right thing getting the hell out of there!

ha you sir made me laugh, have my beans! xD

Haha, omg. That must have been an amazing hacker. If we have to deal with hackers in DayZ I would love them to be creative. Where is the fun in teleporting everybody into a room and killing them.

I know hacking is the most terrible thing in gaming. I will never do it but I would love to do that kind of stuff. Imagine running through the woods at night on a server with only 2 or 3 other people. You turn around because of some noise and see Jason standing there with an axe.

So far I had only two hacker experiences. On my first day got teleported into a room and kill. The second hacker offered me a box full of weapons. Yesterday I got killed on Elektro Hill twice but I couldn't see the guy although I was looking for him. Either an invisible hacker or legit. I guess it was the latter. Because of my 15 fps I tend to overlook things.

• Like 1

Bush is harmless and he doesn't shoot people in the face like his buddy Cheney.

Haha, omg. That must have been an amazing hacker. If we have to deal with hackers in DayZ I would love them to be creative. Where is the fun in teleporting everybody into a room and killing them.

I know hacking is the most terrible thing in gaming. I will never do it but I would love to do that kind of stuff. Imagine running through the woods at night on a server with only 2 or 3 other people. You turn around because of some noise and see Jason standing there with an axe.

So far I had only two hacker experiences. On my first day got teleported into a room and kill. The second hacker offered me a box full of weapons. Yesterday I got killed on Elektro Hill twice but I couldn't see the guy although I was looking for him. Either an invisible hacker or legit. I guess it was the latter. Because of my 15 fps I tend to overlook things.

haha i actually have yet to be killed by a hacker, my first hacker experiance was funny thou XD me and a friend were looting in novy sobor and we actually had a rather terrible hacker follow us, we knew it too cause he kept trying to kill us with a sniper and my god he had horrible aim, zeds did more damage then he did but we ran into this barn and waited for him to come in, and the second he did another hacker came in aswell and killed him, but not me and my friend for some reason we were just like o.o the hell just went down