Sign in to follow this  
rocketa

How long do the DayZ staff get back to emails?

This isn't a complaint I'm just seriously wondering on the ETA so I can get my server up and running, what is the general experience because I've heard of horror stories where people have been asking for atleast a week and havent gotten a response back from the developers.

Same here a little more of 3 week without risponse, we have send 3 mails but nothing, very disapointed, i understand the team is a littlebit stressed and busy, but, 1 month is a little long ....

anywhere from couple days to 3 weeks is the longest i heard somone waiting

have patience

Dont buy a dedi expecting to get the whitelisting instantly

Hello rocketa,

This problem is being worked on. Most of us are trying to get some order while still working over the email list which grows each day new staff like myself have been brought in to lighten the load its going to take time please bear with us.

Hello rocketa' date='

This problem is being worked on. Most of us are trying to get some order while still working over the email list which grows each day new staff like myself have been brought in to lighten the load its going to take time please bear with us.

[/quote']

bear with us as in grizzly bear ?

or did you mean bare with us ?

:P

Brown_bear_rearing.jpg

Yeah, have patiente to log on server, have patient to waitingfor charactere creation, have patiente to retrying for reconnect .... it's a little joke, i can't play 10 min , because the day i'am at work, and the night too much pepole are playing, no server room, or not server clean.

And no, we don't have rent a server only for Dayz, we play Arma 2 ace mod, RO2 and some other game, but i am very disapointed by the dev team at the moment.

Very Very disapointed !

Hello fackstah,

bear verb (used with object)

1.to hold up; support: to bear the weight of the roof.

2.to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.

3.to bring forth (young); give birth to: to bear a child.

4.to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.

5.to hold up under; be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.

Bare verb (used with object)

1.without covering or clothing; naked; nude: bare legs.

2.without the usual furnishings, contents, etc.: bare walls.

3.open to view; unconcealed; undisguised: his bare dislike of neckties.

4.unadorned; bald; plain: the bare facts.

5.(of cloth) napless or threadbare.

Hello fackstah' date='

bear verb (used with object)

1.to hold up; support: to bear the weight of the roof.

2.to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.

3.to bring forth (young); give birth to: to bear a child.

4.to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.

5.to hold up under; be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.

Bare verb (used with object)

1.without covering or clothing; naked; nude: bare legs.

2.without the usual furnishings, contents, etc.: bare walls.

3.open to view; unconcealed; undisguised: his bare dislike of neckties.

4.unadorned; bald; plain: the bare facts.

5.(of cloth) napless or threadbare.

[/quote']

i still think your talking about grizzly bears !

hey every one there adding grizzly bears to the game! razor said it ! :P

They should add grizzly bears to dayz, would make forests a little less of a safe haven.

Don't think they want any more servers atm because it would make the lag that is appearing even worse.

They expected 10 servers with 200 active players, not 1k servers with 50k players.... somewhat quote from tonic i think

If that was really the reason wouldn't they just tell us straight up?

The DayZ project does not setup servers - YOU guys do. It is community run. Server hosters themselves provide the team that sets up other servers, none of the development team and even tonic is barely involved in that.

I've focused some time to help out and see if the development team can assist the process.

The DayZ project does not setup servers - YOU guys do. It is community run. Server hosters themselves provide the team that sets up other servers' date=' none of the development team and even tonic is barely involved in that.

I've focused some time to help out and see if the development team can assist the process.

[/quote']

We realize that we are the ones that setup our servers, all we need are the required files and a whitelist to get started. Unless I misunderstood you.

Ya but ever since the hack my server hasnt been spawning vehicles ive msged all the server admins and to no avail. Please respond to the emails regarding servers plz.

Currently, the community members managing server installs are all AWOL or have quit, we have a new team on board now, will take them a couple of days to clear out the email (there are over 650 unread on server admin requests alone...)

Currently' date=' the community members managing server installs are all AWOL or have quit, we have a new team on board now, will take them a couple of days to clear out the email (there are over 650 unread on server admin requests alone...)

[/quote']

Shit, I feel bad for the immense pressure you must go through having to manage all of this.

Glad to hear new people are coming on board to help out, I've been trying to get an IP whitelisted for days now.

I'm server owner and i trying to contact with dayz team to update the server and hive but all dayz staff on this forum ignoring pm messages and all my e-mails were ignored, I was waiting for an answer 3 weeks,any help?

hope to get added soon, waiting for quite a while now :(..

But great news that there is a new/enhanced team