Sign in to follow this  
apache25

larger buildings combat moves and more

Hospitals should have 4 floors that you can explore with different rooms and zombie patients that lurk in the hallways. the hospital should have medical kits bandages and items for self transfusion of blood packs and maybe a snack machine with a few energy bars or cans of coke.

Make buildings such as supermarket bigger with more shelves which have 1 or 2 tins of beans and frank and cans of pepsi and maybe a few zombies lurking beside the shelves.

police stations that have maybe 2 makarovs and 2 clips.

and there should be military checkpoints on the road to citys with basic military gear 2 MRE'S and 1 pistol and 4 makarov mags.

abandoned survivor safezones with MRE'S and maybe an ak47 and a few zombies.

survivor safehouses like a little underground shelter with a few tins of food and a hunting rifle and a box of bullets and matches and 2 hunting knives.

a winter season where players can catch hypothermia unless they stay by fires or find warm jackets parkas or hoodies.

abandoned evacuation posts at the coast which have a few military boats and MRE'S and a drivable boat

different maps such as alaska where the player has increased chances of hypothermia and frost bite

tools for self transfusion of blood packs

the ability grab and kick people say a guy goes up to a bandit and presses F he can grab and kick and kill the bandit unless the bandit taps F to counter kill the guy

radio sets that can broadcast messages to any player with a radio set

homemade weapons such as a pipe bomb that can be crafted or a automatic submachine gun that can fire 5 magazines before it stops working (it uses homemade bullets that dont do very much damage)

Edited by apache25
  • Like 2

Some of these are really nice ideas and some I don't like so much.

The ones I do like...

Bigger hospitals. I'm not sure why there are even med supplies in that tiny room we can currently go in, lol. Seems like it's just the entrance.

The survivor safehouses. It would add to the atmosphere if there were little fortified areas where people had been attempting to shelter. It would be cool if all the fortifications were broken and the walls and floor bloodied too. Scary stuff!

The others... Yeah, not so much...

i belive that most useful thing to be added is to dayz having been is ability to transform car into chopper by finding proppeler blades from underground bunker

ok listen each large zone (cherno, air fields, zelenegoresk) have 4 different entryways to undergroudn bunkar

in the bunkar you can find: 4 cans of bean stalk and also soda (number of cans als o 4)

BUT to add mroe suspense to the game you should also be able to find heli ropeller

u need: 4 to fully administer heli transform. depending on wich car you transform you get: destroyer bus heli which has 6 rockets (lol refence to rocket xP) and also 4 full mags of minigun

bike heli for fastest speed over 300mph

GAZ heli for medium mode

wat you do think??

• Like 1

i belive that most useful thing to be added is to dayz having been is ability to transform car into chopper by finding proppeler blades from underground bunker

ok listen each large zone (cherno, air fields, zelenegoresk) have 4 different entryways to undergroudn bunkar

in the bunkar you can find: 4 cans of bean stalk and also soda (number of cans als o 4)

BUT to add mroe suspense to the game you should also be able to find heli ropeller

u need: 4 to fully administer heli transform. depending on wich car you transform you get: destroyer bus heli which has 6 rockets (lol refence to rocket xP) and also 4 full mags of minigun

GAZ heli for medium mode

wat you do think??

wat.

1. Hospitals should have multiple floors that you can explore with different rooms and zombie patients that lurk in the hallways. The hospital should have medical supplies and maybe a snack machine or two with a few energy bars or cans of coke.

2. Make buildings such as supermarket bigger with more shelves which have tins of beans and frank cans, drinks other supplies and maybe a few zombies lurking beside the shelves.

3. Police stations

4. And there should be military checkpoints on the road to citys with basic military gear

5. Abandoned survivor safezones with a few zombies.

6. Survivor safehouses like a little underground shelter with a few tins of food and hunting knives.

7. A winter season where players can catch hypothermia unless they stay by fires or find warm jackets parkas or hoodies.

I actually agree with pretty much all of these.. some parts I took out though because I felt it would make finding things too easy.

This is the at least the third thread you have posted with generally the same ideas and suggestions that almost all have been suggested before, and maybe if you didn't post threads with names like "new ideas READ PLZ" people could actually search for them and find them, so we don't have another post tomorrow with the same god damn ideas.

How many more were you planning on doing?

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/85879-a-list-of-good-dayz-suggestions/#entry807443

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/86127-dayz-create-player-screen/#entry809690

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/86167-just-a-few-dayz-ideas-please-read/#entry810128

• Like 1

GAZ heli for medium mode

wat you do think??

Edited by Dutch Miller

GAZ heli for medium mode

wat you do think??

Obvious troll is obvious?

HOLEMAN YOU CANT BE MAKE A HELI OUT OF A CAR IF YOU COULD WE WOULD HAVE FLYING CARS ALREADY! YOUR COMMENT IS OFF THE TOPIC OF THIS PAGE!

I'd love to be able to dig a shelter bit by bit, Make it real life, you need to eat to refuel yourself, Cut peices of wood to make beams to hold up the dirt. Oil lanterns that you can use jerry cans to fuel things along those lines would be kool. Give my ass somethign to do at least.. im bored as hell now lol

First things first I don't like how you have all the loot numbered out with what building it should be in. Why should a store have 2 cans of Pepsi and frank and beans? its a zombie apocalypse and depending how long it has been since it started stores would be pretty much empty and most of the food rotten. Same goes for the military base, survivor base, and police station, I like Dayz cause its a random chance of loot some times you find a Makarov and sometimes you find noting at all.

1. Bigger hospitals yes, Rocket has talked about this countless times in interviews please go look at those interviews i feel like 90% of your topics he has already talked about.

2.Stores already have a lot of food and water, i agree with having more zombies lurking around but to have that it they will have to configure the zombie A.I. again which would take a it of time.

3.Police stations should be a lootable building but this is where another topic i found should come into play i think the doors of the police station should be locked so to get into it you have to find a cop that turned into a zombie to get the keys to unlock the door.

4. Military loot spawns are already common enough, I agree that the military would most likely set of those block but once the virus got worse they would most likely packed up and headed north towards the air field or an underground base.

5.I like your idea for abandoned survivor safe zones, but i don't think they would have to program them in. If they made zombie more like everyone is suggesting where they follow noises and move around as hordes then survivors that already have safe zones could be over run and than bam there's your abandoned safe zone with possible loot.

6.Survivor safe houses that are built underground are already going to be implemented, but they will be created by players and require generators and fuel.

7.Weather has been talked about countless times with rocket and on the forums, There will be more intense effects with more character customization.

8.Makes sense their would be evacuation points, I would like a chance of a spawned boat but that really all, it would be very risky since most people would have been trying to get out of the area so that place could be completely infested. I would love to have those areas especially if we continue to spawn along the coast. ( could also give are character a back story as they were on a boat someone turned and the boat crashed and you washed up on shore again.

Edited by Bratalise

I'd love to run into NPC survivors every now and than.. That you can just shoot in the fkn face or let live.. USE THEM FOR ZOMBIE BAIT.

if your comment has nothing to do with my suggestions dont post here mgreenwald